Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Sherifon
  • 1 Post By dkb2005

Thread: It is better to use "Let me play" than Facebook on mobile phone

Addicted

It is better to use "Let me play" than Facebook on mobile phone

because in facebook, those with lots of friends (or fake friends) can boost their tokens, packs, etc by a lot, which is unfair.

So if you use "Let me play" function, it levels the playing field a lot

Source:-- Level 11 Master level experience

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    But using facebook means you are not tied to that phone to play. I can use my husband's phone, our tablet, a friend's computer...

If you use "let me play" try making friends with people in CL or Cup, or people you see bidding, so you have folks to exchange gifties with. You can only get one a day, it doesn't need lots of friends to work, just a few!
    t11_fan likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    how is it unfair ?
    If you don't have friends then add some thats all I don't need more than 4-6 active friends
    dkb2005 likes this.
    Server 52

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    because in facebook, those with lots of friends (or fake friends) can boost their tokens, packs, etc by a lot, which is unfair.
    So if you use "Let me play" function, it levels the playing field a lot
    Source:-- Level 11 Master level experience
    Yes and no,because with this game on mobile,you wont have as friend nobody you know,so what CAT said is the truth about ''Let me play'' and the biggest disadvantage is that you dont know that your Friend on mobile game wont be daily to give you your packs(morale,condition,etc) and this make me stay out from this type of game.
    On Facebook,you have friends,bidding is faster than the phone..
    About playing the option ''Let me play'' is your choice...

Rookie
    Cat's response is dead on. I chose facebook so I can play on my phone, tablet, or computer.

Also, having tons of friends doesn't result in tons of booster packs. You can only accept once per day. Plus, even if 10 friends send you a booster pack or skill point, you only get ONE skill point. So, truly, 4 friends who each send you a different item is as good as 50 friends.
    Sherifon likes this.

There's also difference on pc between playing game on apps.facebook page and on top11/play
    From personal xp, transfer market on top11/play > apps.facebook. I went on apps and shortlisted 5* auctions ending in next 45min
    Refreshed page few times, no new players. Closed apps, opened top11/play, few new 5* players with auction ending in next 45min. I don't know why, but it seems game works better on their page than on facebook.

Addicted
    Yes, better transfer market on phone play. But sometimes hardly find any player with special abilities for sale

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    There's also difference on pc between playing game on apps.facebook page and on top11/play
    From personal xp, transfer market on top11/play > apps.facebook. I went on apps and shortlisted 5* auctions ending in next 45min
    Refreshed page few times, no new players. Closed apps, opened top11/play, few new 5* players with auction ending in next 45min. I don't know why, but it seems game works better on their page than on facebook.