I will fully agree - this season is the worst! I would name it TROLL SEASON for ADDICTED and LOYAL players.

I was drawn to league where my team quality was well above all others. That was sad as several last season were very competitive with my friends - also addicted and loyal players playing every day.

Despite the fact that I have good team and bought good players this season, PT a player who is the best in league, winning last season with higher quality teams, I am in 6th place now with teams above that are 10 !!! quality points lower that me... almost all of them! Opponents in my league are not active, not attending matches, don't buy any new players not train them...

What is interesting that I lost several last games where I should have win easily (picking right tactics, having everything in place, ALL players getting 7-8 ratings) and while watching games I have noticed that when my guys shot - these shots were added to opponent statistics...

Below is latest result. My team was dominating, had around 15 shots but I would say 50% were added to other team. Obviously, by end of the game they scored a goal...

The Disappointment That Is T11: An Aplogy To The Moaners.-troll.results.jpg

Thats not the first time I notice such bug. Have anyone experienced anything similar? It seems like a conspiracy from T11 to make me invest more money into the game...