• 1 Post By kynan
  • 1 Post By Panzani
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By Abu Latifa
  • 2 Post By Maxtax
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Philip L. Willis
  • 1 Post By Celtic

Thread: Please bring back the OLD Friendly system...

Banned

Please bring back the OLD Friendly system...

Hey Nordeus please bring back the earlier Friendly Match System as it was the best......

Everybody knew that playing friendly matches also has an impact on the opposite team so there was a mutual understanding between the players...No one played Friendlies with each other, any one who wanted to play friendly created a punch bad team of his own...

With the current friendly system the problem has been addressed but you guys have upped the injury rate in friendlies so high that :

One Friendly Match = One Injury...

So I guess the old system was much better...We could play friendlies with out worrying about injuries...

Please bring back the OLD Friendly system...-2.jpg

You guys injured my both GK's today...I refused to heal my injured players so you guys came up the idea of injuring both my GK's...How viable is this ???

You guys claim that its a very complex game and the algorithms used are very complex...It takes into account each and everything from a player's foot to chemistry among players...

STOP LYING STOP LYING STOP LYING...

Yeah you guys have complex algorithms, taking each and every thing into account...But these algorithms have nothing to with game play...

These algorithms are for sucking money, monitoring peoples who are potential token buyers, injury monitoring algorithms, troll algorithms blah blah blah...

If instead of investing so much of time on implementing these thing you guys thought of improving the game it would have been much appreciated by all the TOP11 players...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 09-12-2014 at 07:34 PM.

I wonder if there is a difference between injury rates for those that have bought tokens and not?

I've played 13 friendlys this season and not got a single injury. In fact I think I've only had 3 or 4 all season .

That said, last season my injury rate was through the roof. It could be another 'cycle' kind of thing too where a team goes ages with few injurys before being destroyed by them. I refused to heal last season and this season it seems to have calmed down at last for me.

I've played 3 friendlies yesterday, 0 injuries. And in the other friendlies this season I didn't have many injuries either.
    They might like me better than you or I'm just lucky.

Famous
    I usually play many friendly matches daily. I don't find the high injury rate as you mentioned. But in my experience a series of injuries often occurs suddenly.

I personally think the current friendly system is acceptable (unless your server have a new upgrade that I don't notice). As only the health, condition etc of the challenger team will be affected, the challenger should accept the risk of injuries before initiating friendly match. That's not realistic, but it is at least fair.

Rookie
    day 20 so far 12 injuries worst was broken leg and level 2 account had same player scout with high P&M then other attributes got 5 injuries in 5 matches

If the old system comes back, the next moment i will unfriend all my TE friends, besides i dont see any increase in injuries this season
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Banned
    It was just a sarcastic statement to highlight the high frequency rate of injuries in Friendly. I myself do not want the old friendly system to be back...

I think everyone took it seriously......
    Maxtax likes this.

Deviant tactics laboratory.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Hey Nordeus please bring back the earlier Friendly Match System as it was the best......

Everybody knew that playing friendly matches also has an impact on the opposite team so there was a mutual understanding between the players...No one played Friendlies with each other, any one who wanted to play friendly created a punch bad team of his own...

With the current friendly system the problem has been addressed but you guys have upped the injury rate in friendlies so high that :

One Friendly Match = One Injury...

So I guess the old system was much better...We could play friendlies with out worrying about injuries...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	29395

You guys injured my both GK's today...I refused to heal my injured players so you guys came up the idea of injuring both my GK's...How viable is this ???

You guys claim that its a very complex game and the algorithms used are very complex...It takes into account each and everything from a player's foot to chemistry among players...

STOP LYING STOP LYING STOP LYING...

Yeah you guys have complex algorithms, taking each and every thing into account...But these algorithms have nothing to with game play...

These algorithms are for sucking money, monitoring peoples who are potential token buyers, injury monitoring algorithms, troll algorithms blah blah blah...

If instead of investing so much of time on implementing these thing you guys thought of improving the game it would have been much appreciated by all the TOP11 players...
    Two GKs down Sid, that is tough.

Look Sid, sorry to see you are having these friendly game troubles, try and make friends with more lower level teams to use as bunny rabbit farms. I usually wait a season or two for lvl 2,3 and 4 teams to be abandoned. Then I play with them like expensive Japanese Love Dolls.

They are like my personal deviant tactics laboratory, they are abandoned so there is no ill effects on their end.

I don't feel guilty, unless like a dozen manager friends come and support this daily trashing I perform on these bunny farms, then I feel a bit stupid.

As you know we need the training and packs, and it's a somewhat useful thermometer to check on players performances. Not to mention checking out formation and tactics.

None of these teams are really strong enough to kick the living daylights out of my players, I very rarely get injuries using them, they are too weak.

Hope this post eased your pains, Peace bro.
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 09-14-2014 at 08:51 PM.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

LMAO they said complex algorithms?

Complex algorithms to detect if you are willing to spend money.

I stopped playing friendlies long ago.