Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Can I recognize the league LV of a player in the market from his T shirt ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Can I recognize the league LV of a player in the market from his T shirt ?

Hi my friends.

From my knowledge so far (because I’m beginner LV3, in LV3 season) a manager when signs a contract for tv rights and and sponsor wearing a relative T shirt. The T-shirt of the team is from the sponsor, not from the TV –right ?

The sponsors are
    LV1 NORDEUS, 600K for the season
    LV2 NORDEUS in the beginning and SPEED next , 330k for two weeks.
    LV3 SPEED 330k for two weeks
    LV4 TOPKERS weekly contract
    LV5 TOPOFONE daily contract
    LV6 and further, cannot see yet. I don’t know if there is a wiki/post – please inform.

Questions
    1.Those sponsors are in my server. Are there different names or row in other servers or if some new player begin now ?

2.So a manager always sign the new better sponsor contract (it’s trying to help the manager with the more expensive prices for his new lv season) -no matter if he following or watching or winning the games (because that’s only for tv rights), right ?

3.So I’m LV3/season 3 and I’m looking at a player in the market with a T-shirt TOPKERS, means that I can guess that he is coming from League LV4 (for me) ? The LV of the manager doesn’t matter because maybe he lost a season or took a new team.
    4.A manager in a season lv5 who has a daily contract, if takes a new team ,is starting from the beginning (NORDEUS) , right ?
    If there is no topic, do you know what are sponsors Top Cola, Frontmen, env ?
    Many thanks.

Dreamer
    1. I think they are the same at all servers.
    2. yes you take your cash for the tv rights no matter what.
    3. not sure but I guess yes, He is 4 star player to his manager if you are right so he is 5 stars to you
    4. when he take over a new club he will has level 1 tv rights
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Server 52

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The sponsor name won't tell you what level, and you cannot be certain if they chose what YOU consider the "best" option. (I in fact tend to pick the bi-weekly for convenience) And as I said elsewhere the sponsors vary.

Env isn't on your list.

The only hint that I take from the player's shirt is if it is Official kit, the player is not likely to be a GEM.

I think salary might be a clue to his level though.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So, as I understand it, a manager of LV9/season9 for ex., who doesn't/ can't log every day or week, maybe prefer season contract with NORDEUS but with money similar to his LV season .

Dreamer
    Yup !! Most ppl uses 1 week or 1 month contract
    Server 52

...well... I still thinking thats so complicated... I have... 4 teams and with Bayern I use the daily contract but with others the monthly... weekly or so....
    is better use the easy way to learn to see the nordgens... or know simply to refresh the market page, and add to favourites the new players you see, to have a more variable players as a option to buy...

Sorry Khris, I lost you know
    Daily's contract hasn't more profit than the others ? Why don't you log in with all the 4 if you have a daily with Bayern ...
    Ok, I have and also an android phone so it's easier for me to log every day.
    Also I'm new, so I'm little addicted to the game right now

Hey Cat, I'm thinking to use it as a hint if a player is an original nordgen but I could use it and for other cases like
    - if I see a 5* youngster from a manager of my level, with small participation and bad performance, why is that ?
    If he is from a team 2LVs up it's more logical .

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    How do you know he is on your level?

If you do in fact see a 5* on a Team in your level, and he has played a few; and the manager is selling him,
    it could be because:

He performed badly, the ratings/in game performance was unacceptable to that Manager

Or, he is a duck that gains 9sp in a match and again, performance not good enough to justify keeping him.

Or, he is injured and the Manager doesn't feel he is worth healing

The shirt as I said only tells you he *isn't* a gem if it is official kit. The sponsors will not.

The only clue I know of as to what level is selling him is the salary. and I don't even care about that - all I look at after I figure it's a gem are the attributes & footedness.

But I usually go for gems (level doesn't matter) or I buy from friends and know the history of the player.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes and No, maybe... or not.. why???
    huehue excuse muah.
    /causeimdrunk
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Hey Cat, "footedness" has anything to do with nordgens ?
    And about that, still reading ofc but I didn't find something clear in the forum about footedness/F-K/Corners. Some times I read a comment in a game saying "this side isn't the favour" for my F-K spec. who use both feet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast