Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Youth Players

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Hey, call me Nik mate.
    1 or 2 stars are unacceptable . Let them free (and if they love you they 'll come back )
    Wish you luck but you already aren't so lucky. Lucky is the guy whose youngsters come out of the academy, the 1st day of the season.
    Damn ! Can I close the academy just for few days ?
    Iirc, Academy players on Day 1 are 19 yo and 1* less - probably because they generate before the day starts. So Day 2 is better.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Xcuse me, lost you now Nigel. You mean sign with them and sell ? Why do that now ? The market isn't at high prices now ...
    Tomorrow 'll be the day 23/28. If my friend Nigel has a rookie with 4 stars and not sign (yet) with him, the next season this player gonna be 3 stars ? If a veteran could help please ...

Hey my man, you're faster than my thought ...

The first Academy player I bought was on level 8. He was 21T, 52 quality (4 stars), with an astounding value of 15.2 mil. 6 season later (now level 13), he is still my starting right back, in his 3rd year as team captain, and has played over 220 matches for us. He is now a 79 quality worth 33 million. I intend on having him play 300 matches for my club, before becoming the first player whose number I retire. Long story short, buying that academy player was one of the best top11 decisions I've ever made!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

and with out a bidding war ...
    Hey Buff my Scottish friend , here's a math problem :
    I had in 3 Sep, day10 of this season my first young . Now it's 23/28 day. I have a LV3 pitch and it said that in 12 days I'll have my new players. Days depends from Academy LV or it's standard.
    If that ... MY lv3 Stadium finished at 12 days. When I must start building my Academy so having the youngsters in day two of the season ?

The number of days it takes to produce the youths depends on the Youth facility level.
    Max level is 10 and 2 youths are produced every 12 days.
    When you click on it it tells you the number of days until your next youths appear.
    Once you have the youths it starts the countdown again and tells you how long until the next 2 arrive.
    If you upgrade the youth facility it cancels the current production of the youths and production restarts from the beginning once the facility is completed.
    I think there are 5 upgrades of youth facility and each upgrade reduces the production time by 4 days: 28-24-20-16-12
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 09-15-2014 at 08:56 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Got my 2 youths this morning.

16 days until next 2.Youth Players-academy-7.jpg

Then you should wait next season start to sell free one.

"Got my 2 youths this morning"
    That's not good I think. In a few days they will lose a star and if you want to sell them right now , the market is not up.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    "Got my 2 youths this morning"
    That's not good I think. In a few days they will lose a star and if you want to sell them right now , the market is not up.
    Free one sold. Token one will 'rot on the vine'. 16 days until next batch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast