Like Tree12Likes
  • 5 Post By t11_fan
  • 2 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Nigel Baker
  • 2 Post By t11_fan

Thread: Read tutorials!

Read tutorials!

Does anyone here read tutorials? I'm bored of (basic) questions like how to beat classic 4-4-2 formation.
    There's hundreds of threads + counter formation that are useful for understaning and learning how to play this game.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not against asking for help, it's always good to ask. but someone should read existing threads and info before asking for help. Most of questions are about formations so detail info (squads, players, level, competition...) about your club would be useful. I've been reading counter formations, it's useful and most of (legal) formations are covered.
    What's purpose of tutorials if no one reads them?

Banned
    Hmmm...Since the game has been introduced it has got very less to no updates...When there are no updates in the games the same old question pops up again and again...

See when the achievements update was launched many new question arose related to achievements...

Lack of update is one of the reason the forum seems highly inactive when compared to the number of players the game has...There is nothing new to talk about...Hence the same things gets repeated again and again......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 09-16-2014 at 06:57 PM.
    Philip L. Willis and cookizzz like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hey man, I read a lot. I also start one (ok it's for low levels).

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ers-chris.html

but now going for sleep ...
    t11_fan and cookizzz like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Hey man, I read a lot. I also start one (ok it's for low levels).

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ers-chris.html

but now going for sleep ...
    Top man Nik
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Does everyone who experienced these day 4-3w-3 transformation has to make new thread? LOL

Feedback after help

I'm reading counter formation threads and I've noticed that only few members actually post results and stats after someone suggested them which tactics and formation to use. Sometimes people who read this threads would like to know what happened in order to know should they try it or not. Is it that hard to make screenshot of match outcome?
    cookizzz and nikolgiorgos like this.