Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Wages

  1. #11
    VIP t11_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,435
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Welcome to my world, just play friendlies, have a trim squad and if u can get videos don't select packs select stack of cash
    How often your player get injury in friendly matches?

  2. #12
    Dreamer seanmeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Welcome to my world, just play friendlies, have a trim squad and if u can get videos don't select packs select stack of cash
    welcome back on the forum John, i love all these "whats the problem comments above" don't you ? wait til they realize in the higher levels things are tough, for example level 27, we only get 1.75M per match,and 1.5M Sponsorship, but players salaries are 40M+ each meaning we start each day -30M or so in deficit, and when two away games in one day,no ticket sales yet still two bonuses to add on if we want to compete

  3. #13
    VIP t11_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,435
    You could change club. I've done that on level 16. I got bored because lack of active players and competition.

  4. #14
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    How often your player get injury in friendly matches?
    not that often maybe 1 in 6
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  5. #15
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    welcome back on the forum John, i love all these "whats the problem comments above" don't you ? wait til they realize in the higher levels things are tough, for example level 27, we only get 1.75M per match,and 1.5M Sponsorship, but players salaries are 40M+ each meaning we start each day -30M or so in deficit, and when two away games in one day,no ticket sales yet still two bonuses to add on if we want to compete
    Cheers Sean, oh yeah, love it, it is impossible eh!! esp if u are at top of server too and cannot make top 4 to even get into champs league to get that extra revenue also.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,102
    "Money is not a problem... There is no money..."

    Don't buy 22 5-star players every season and you wont have any wages problems... I have few 1-star players rated 8 or 9 almost every game... and a 5-star whose salary is 10-15 times higher than 1-stars, but hes ratings are 5 or 6 usually...
    Chester FC likes this.

  7. #17
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    "Money is not a problem... There is no money..."

    Don't buy 22 5-star players every season and you wont have any wages problems... I have few 1-star players rated 8 or 9 almost every game... and a 5-star whose salary is 10-15 times higher than 1-stars, but hes ratings are 5 or 6 usually...
    I have 19 players = 4 7* 4 6* 5 5* 5 4* 1 2*
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  8. #18
    VIP t11_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,435
    If you buy long-term player (nordgen or young scout), then you won't have to change a lot of players every season even without power training.
    I have bought 7 players last season and 13 this. Next season I'll buy few players (2-3), because my team has 11 scouts.

  9. #19
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    539
    Make sure you sign and sell your 0 token youth.

    And play 2 or 5 friendlies a day.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

    K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

    Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12