Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How did I get a Bully card with easy tacling !

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, I 'm in 10th pos. and playing in the final .
    The guy I beat in semi , must be like if he's watching me in league.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I have another team in LV1/L1, which I create for some test/gifts/friendly games and I'm really trying to keep it on that league
    Many times I used a DMC as GK or switch GK with ST so get 20-80 but I still didn't get the bully card from the beginning of the season (only spit ). In my other team in LV3, leading with 7 pts, moments after I get (for 1st time) illegal formation, I get the bully. Weird
    You can only get thoes if you watch a game. I'm pretty sure u didnt watch ur lvl 1 games.. did you?^^

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Hey man, one team has sponsor Firefox and the good one Chrome

"illegal formations & less possesion affects it in a way, players get agresive and make lots of fouls to stop the enemy ;D "
    "Cards are usually result of bad counter formation"

"Hey, hey , hey"
    Now you talking something good !
    I'm leading my league (25/28 d) with 117 GF vs 6 GA, meaning avg 4.68 vs 0.24 .

Well, I don't care to brake some records or get some "bravo" "wow" "like" or ...
    but I do care about injuries !
    So if I have an easy opponent and I'm beating him 4-0, his players will start kicking me even if he had set tackling at easy ...
    He 'll get yellow cards (and a bully card ) and I 'll have my player in hospital with 6 days injury !
    There are some periods I count 1 injury every game .

So after a 2-0 or 3-0, if I could make his life a little bit easier maybe he would sympathize me
    Because what to do an extra morale booster for a 5-0 if I'll need 20 healths after ?

Is this theory has some logic ?
    Is it a answer to posts I read about managers saying "Hey I have great team and NORDEUS is jealous or want to make me spent more money for health packs" ?

Relax yourself, it just happens. First half of season my team had only 2 shortly injured players. Now at the end of season my team gets at least one injury per day. That's reason why my team always has over 20 players.

So these injuries aren't because of bad behavior of opponent players (loosing bad, wrong formation, less possesion) but because of many games ?

Yes, I also have 23 good players (ofc not the same level) but now I start selling .

How did I get a Bully card with easy tacling !-sales.jpg

tackling to soft when playing friend and we keep getting injuries and he accused me of tackling hard .. so was there before
    my guess is just random
    as some said, players playing out of position or with illegal formation or bad moral can influence more than how hard u set ur tackles
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

I don't now what causes injury, I only know that i just happens and chances are higher if player is tired. Some of my players got injured when I had sent them on stretching @90%+ condition, so there's no way to protect player 100%. I usually sell players who are injured over 6 days. Only one heavy injured player avoided selling in my team because he was nordgen scout with corner SA

We can look at this on two levels. A personal level, where you injuring others, and your players get injured. And at an overall level. Do injuries compound to a higher rate at the end of the season for everyone, regardless of tackle settings.

So does hard/normal/easy tackling affect injuries, is does in the real world. What about the T11 engine?

But subjective experience from your perspective, without hard study and testing in a controlled environment will give impressions of both positive effect and also randomness.

I have not seen or been convinced of a definitive answer to this question.

I subjectively have experienced that my setting on tackling does SEEM to effect the injuries on my opponents.

P.S. I know for a fact they have a lever at Nordeus that they pull in the last week of every season to make all the players behave like rabid dogs!
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 09-17-2014 at 09:14 PM.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Well, I 'm new in t11 (lv3) and in the forum. I try to read guides/tut/threads following the rules. Ofc from my exp from real football, I 'm thinking that if sir Alex says the "ok guys, easy tackling today, we have semi f. tomorrow" the players will obey and if he put Gigs as DC , he's not gonna kill the op. ST . I know, it's just a pc game. But ...
    If I use illegal or wrong formation or my player has low morale, I'm resp. for this - get yellow card/ spit card ok, but why the opponent mgr get an injury and need to spend a bunch of reds (like my example) ?
    And finally, ok there are some rules which the new players must know but I see that there are more unwritten rules that even exp. managers of lv6 -10 -16 aren't sure about. What about those thousand of players who just playing the game without reading this forum ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast