Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mo Avengers
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: Promtion and effect on strong team . .

Promtion and effect on strong team . .

Hi,

I am at level 2 with a team that has average of 26.5 (very high).

When I get promoted, does this high average mean I will most likely get a tougher league, champions league and Cup draw or is it still random?

Also, what are the best players to offload at the end of a season? All my players are 20 or younger so they will still gain decent skill points. .

When I get promoted, I believe my players all lose a star. If I am selling players at a higher level, is it true to say that people on a lower level will still be able to purchase my 4 star (5 star on lower level) players when I put them up for sale?

cup draw will be harder as goes on quality, league and CL is easy it's on your level regardless of the quality !!!! hope this helps and goos luck hun
    Drumpot likes this.

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    cup draw will be harder as goes on quality, league and CL is easy it's on your level regardless of the quality !!!! hope this helps and goos luck hun
    It really does thanks, means I get no benefit offloading my top players at the end of the season as it is only effected in cup!

Famous
    As I heard, cup draw relates to qualities of your top 14 players, and league draw relates to qualities of all players. I'm not sure about CL but all opponents will be save league level as yours. There are plenty of discussions about this you may check more through this forum.

If you sell your now 5* player in next season, they will be available for lower league level teams, and will appear as 5* for L2 & 4* for L1.
    Drumpot likes this.