Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Viva la revolution !

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Its two sentences first of all. Its not stupid. I post it to annoy you
    If you like dat 2 sentences why don't you set as a signature? You can set it easily at "Settings>>>edit signature"

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    If you like dat 2 sentences why don't you set as a signature? You can set it easily at "Settings>>>edit signature"
    Im mostly on my phone so i joined the forum through tapatalk and i cant use my tapatalk credentials to login to the forum from a browser.

I set that quote as a signature on tapatalk and i see it as a signature when i access the forum through tapatalk but anybody accessing through the browser sees it as a quote i type in after every post. I cant imagine myself even wanting to copy paste leave alone type such long text after every post.

Anyway a moderator talked to me and i decided to remove my signature as it seems it was getting om peoples nerves haha
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ok, end of a battle.

All the proletarian managers who used the association loan and made great teams, cannot use it any more.

Many comrades built 9*-10* teams, won many doubles and trebles, won FA trophies and raised the flags of revolution in world top100.

When the capitalist managers made posts in different T11 fb groups or personal pages, with their superb teams, with 8*-9*-10* players with 50-60 goals in a season, or with their doubles or trebles, they got so many “Likes”, comments like “congratulations”, “Great team/player” and more.

They called us cheaters, hackers, exploiters when we did the same.

But we, the proletarian managers from Romania, Turkey , Vietnam or other places, couldn’t watch and farm 30 or 100 vids (the older days) or pay 20-50 $ per month.
    We just used the weapons we had.

It was a good fight.
    We ‘ll be back.
    Viva la revolution !

Viva la revolution  !-karl_marx-2.jpg
    Buster Keaton and Gert Funck like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123