Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree669Likes

Thread: Season 58

VIP
    FK Partizan - Day 16 - League

Second in row catastrophic defeat, this time vs. top dog in the league... And again, opponent had 50% shot efficiency...

Season 58-4.jpg
    Season 58-5.jpg
    Season 58-6.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

VIP
    Belgrade United - Day 16 - Cup

Same old story, first 3 opponents shots, 3 goals in my net...

Season 58-1.jpg
    Season 58-2.jpg
    Season 58-3.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

VIP
    FK Partizan - Day 16 - Cup

Narrow defeat and away goal vs. 15 stars stronger opponent give us right to hope that we can go through to the semi-finals... We created few more chances than opponents, but they had better efficiency...

Season 58-1.jpg
    Season 58-2.jpg
    Season 58-3.jpg
    Chris Rath and Buffs Mad like this.

Kentucky FC update:
    KFC plays a very good season so far.
    Season 58-kfc.jpg

But I have to admit that we have 5+ to 15+ quality points difference on the other teams
    (squad is built with 32T + young talents + tanking).
    Season 58-kfc_roster.jpg

Tomorrow we face Guglielmino, who won against us 3-2 on matchday 2. I will try to adjust the tactics.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 10-06-2014 at 03:24 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Rookie
    Yesterday, Academy FC (34.2*, 4th - tied for 3rd but behind on GD) hosted Yaria FC (35.5*, 1st) in a league match. Coming into the matchup YFC was perfect on the season, and AFC had dropped some easy points. YFC scored early, before a foul and free-kick goal from AFC tied the match, and the first half ended 1-1. AFC scored first in the 2nd half, with YFC equalizing 20 minutes after. Five minutes after that, AFC scored to go up 3-2, and in the 88th minute, we scored again to make the final 4-2. It felt great to go out and beat the top team in the league, but makes me disappointed to have dropped points in other matches.

Goal(Team) - Min(Assist): Figo(YFC) - 9'; Aminou(AFC) - 29'(Coban), 83'(Hesse), 88'(Hesse); Casanova(AFC) - 66'; Ibrahimovic(YFC) - 78'

In other news, Academy FC won at Real Madesu FC (21.4*) in CL play by a tally of 6-1. The home leg is to be played this evening, and the subs and reserves will likely see lots of time. I'm playing starters in ALL league matches as I need to makeup goal differential (the team I'm tied with has a goal differential of +50, compared to my +42).
    Buffs Mad likes this.

I have been less active lately, but still playing with all the teams, just not waisting so many time on the game.

It seems they have changed the GK saves, now in every game the GKs made a lot of saves, i easy see a game with 5 of more saves fir both GKs.

UPDATE
    SBARATA FC

Didnt manage to promote last season, but i am keeping the same players from 5/6 seasons, so a lot of 3/4 stars players. Ended in 8th place, this season i am confortable in top 4.
    Out of the CUP in first round

My Captain Maillot is only 7 games away of the 400th game for the club, after 13 seasons, since 18 to His now 30 years old.

A a Z FC

Ended last season in 5th place, again made lot of changes to keep the team in a 5th star average, this season fighting to top 4.
    Jenkinson and Beruatto both with 4 stars now continue to be my Best players.
    Out of the CUP on ROUND 2

ACADEMICO D FC

Ended the season in 7th place, this season out of top 7, but only 3/4 points of 4th place, i have been playing with my subs, only use my Best players in CL and CUP. I have the same players for ages, only buy the academy players.

D FC my 3* team

Ended last season in 4th place, this season have been in and out of top 7, i have kept 2 2* players! because they always get ratings of 7 of higher.
    Last place in CL GROUP with 2 points, not bad for the lowest quality team in the group.
    Peter Renn and Buffs Mad like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

VIP
    Belgrade United - Day 16 - League

Finally a win today, one in 4 games... We were 1 star stronger and 3 goals better...

Season 58-4.jpg
    Season 58-5.jpg
    Season 58-6.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We are in top!!!!

Buffs Mad likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Kentucky FC update:
    KFC plays a very good season so far.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KFC.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	30754

But I have to admit that we have 5+ to 15+ quality points difference on the other teams
    (squad is built with 32T + young talents + tanking).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KFC_roster.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	30755

Tomorrow we face Guglielmino, who won against us 3-2 on matchday 2. I will try to adjust the tactics.
    With that squad I would play 3N-2-2W-3 hard attacking lol
    Buffs Mad likes this.

on 5 last games in league, 3 times nordeus had problem to my team

Season 58-qq.jpg

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast