VIP
    FK Partizan - Days 19 & 20 - League

Disappointing draw...
    Season 58-5.jpg

... and no comment draw...
    Season 58-6.jpg
    Season 58-7.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Jo'Burg FC got the 5th win in a row in the league with a 1-0 away victory over opponent in 3rd, unfortunately lost 2-1 away in the CL quarters, 2nd leg still to come. Still top of the league with 2 points clear from 2nd, boys will be fighting till the end!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

League (yesterday): Buffs FC travel to Israel where opportunity knocks. 2nd had drawn and 3rd lost - they don't like Squeaky Bum time? So the advantage was 3pts and counting.

So out stepped the home side in half-Hex/half-4-4-2 (AML & MR) and the Buffs stepped up in 4-5-1V (we're getting a run of these )

Again the Buffs stormed out the traps with 2 goals in first 30 mins. This time they were not pegged back by the opposition after HT but by fate as Right Winger Henderson was the first to drop with a 2 day ego strain then Archie Gemmill, who scored the opener, tumbled in a heap with a 5 day ACL Tear.

2-0 win and a 6pt gap but at a cost with Gemmill the midfield lynchpin out for the CL home leg. Looks like Buffs Mad will be spending a lot of time with Blue Label, Ben's Beginners.... et al.

Breaking News: No longer are bums just squeaking but the pressure seems to have tore the rivals a new one as 2nd and 3rd both draw - so Buffs lead is 5pts with a game in hand.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 10-10-2014 at 12:52 PM.
    Kylos and Peter Renn like this.

Well, no one left, behind the top 2 a huge gap, so i will use the remaining games for a few experiments, only be able to win the league if 2nd draw again o loses in the remaining games, i don't count on it, but if 2nd i would still be pretty ok with it
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Well, no one left, behind the top 2 a huge gap, so i will use the remaining games for a few experiments, only be able to win the league if 2nd draw again o loses in the remaining games, i don't count on it, but if 2nd i would still be pretty ok with it
    Have you faced 2nd?
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    Have you faced 2nd?
    Yes i won first game 0:4 n lost 3 days ago 0:1,and unfortunately I lost in first half of season vs some middle team, so i need 2nd to draw once more o loses 1, not easy cause he's a tanking team (6 scouts now) but ill keep pushing n see
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Yes i won first game 0:4 n lost 2 days ago 0:1,and unfortunately I lost in first half of season vs some middle team, so i need 2nd to draw once more o loses 1, not easy cause he's a tanking team (6 scouts now) but ill keep pushing n see
    Good luck bro, keep putting the pressure and hopefully he makes a nervous mistake!
    Peter Renn and Buffs Mad like this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

VIP
    Belgrade United - Day 20 - League

Tight victory vs. tough opponent (44 vs. 55 stars)...

Season 58-8.jpg
    Season 58-9.jpg

Proud to be 3rd in a league with 8 stronger teams, just 4 points behind the leader...

Season 58-10a.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Today's match.
    Ugh my players played like ****. I get the win but it was bad.

Season 58-screenshot041.jpg

Tomorrow's match
    League to begin with. The usual....

Season 58-screenshot043.jpg

Now second leg of CL. Go the win away, time to bring it home. I need that win!!!

Season 58-screenshot044.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

The last week of the season is NOT injury season.

Just to let everyone know that the last week of the season, tomorrow is not the start of injury season, that is a myth. Suddenly, you have a massive injury list in the last days of the season is purely coincidence and has nothing to do with an evil cash grabbing plot by Nordeus. That is unthinkable to increase injuries just when you are in a league race or cup finales, no is it just a myth.

Nordeus doesn't want your stinking money! OK! They are rich!

P.S. ST and MC injured in bunny farm friendly.
    pnr8555, Chris Rath and Buffs Mad like this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast