• 2 Post By Anna Martyniec
  • 1 Post By Anna Martyniec
  • 5 Post By Staggy Stagg
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Sherifon

Thread: NORDEUS, read this!!!!!

Apprentice

NORDEUS, read this!!!!!

im 22.3 team quality and my oponent quality was 16.4 and he beat me 5-1 , he had ilegal formation also and he didnt watch the match ... wtf????

that dodnt happend in other football managers game, the best team always win the match.. also u need fix transfermarket because good players lose lots of tokens to buy player and he have to deal with low players who even dont have money to buy that player and we lose our tokens for nothing.

u should fix those things because they make good players frustared and they just stop to play for not fair game.. u cant win money from foolish teams, they never visit the game.
    u see from 10M monthly players u go to 5M monthly players and soon gonna come the end of that game...

PROTECT DAILY GOOD PLAYERS PLEASE, JUST FROM THEM U CAN WIN MONEY!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Nordeus, but I don't understand your point about getting money from regular users.
    If you mean players who play the free game daily, not paying for it, then how can Nordeus earn money if they provide the game for free?
    Providing the game is a cost, and without any income and profit the game would need to be shut down.
    Sad but true. As a free user, I'm grateful for token buyers for paying so I can play for free.
    Staggy Stagg and Raykco like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Martyniec View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Nordeus, but I don't understand your point about getting money from regular users.
    If you mean players who play the free game daily, not paying for it, then how can Nordeus earn money if they provide the game for free?
    Providing the game is a cost, and without any income and profit the game would need to be shut down.
    Sad but true. As a free user, I'm grateful for token buyers for paying so I can play for free.
    you are wrong, more time you are online in the game more they win even if u dont spent money, they win money from facebook.. token buyers, item buyers, cash buyers are extra.

also we can anytime spent money to buy tokens or items.. low players dont do this, they even dont open the game and they beat us, this is just frustared and not fair and thats why people keep stop playing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by besssss View Post
    you are wrong, more time you are online in the game more they win even if u dont spent money, they win money from facebook.. token buyers, item buyers, cash buyers are extra.

also we can anytime spent money to buy tokens or items.. low players dont do this, they even dont open the game and they beat us, this is just frustared and not fair and thats why people keep stop playing!!!
    If they get money from facebook, then it's my bad, I didn't know that.
    Still, I enjoy the game with all its flaws, maybe because my expectations for a browser game are much lower than my expectations for a regular game which I actually buy for hard-earned money and not just my time.
    I understand your frustrations, been there, but if you can't stand the game as it is, then what's the point of keeping to it?
    I hope your bad luck will stop soon and you'll enjoy the game again.
    Staggy Stagg likes this.

I also problems with formations it heppend few days ago

Addicted
    As far as I was aware FB take money from the games that they host. Nordeus do not have any problem with people playing for free and not buying tokens as the can advertise that they have x million players and get fantastic advertising revenue from videos etc.
    Anna is right, just enjoy the games as it is or buy a games more suitable to your needs and leave us who enjoy T11 to enjoy T11.
    And another fact of life is that it is not always the best team that wins, maybe in your gaming life, but not in real life and certainly not in T11. That's what makes T11 a better game.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    As far as I was aware FB take money from the games that they host. Nordeus do not have any problem with people playing for free and not buying tokens as the can advertise that they have x million players and get fantastic advertising revenue from videos etc.
    Anna is right, just enjoy the games as it is or buy a games more suitable to your needs and leave us who enjoy T11 to enjoy T11.
    And another fact of life is that it is not always the best team that wins, maybe in your gaming life, but not in real life and certainly not in T11. That's what makes T11 a better game.
    facebook dont host any game LOL companies make games for facebook. u think nordeus workers work all day all night for free, or they get payed from few players who buy tokens? NO! they get money from facebook because the game have 5M players, lots of them use facebook just to play t11 and thats why fb need to pay the t11.
    im programmer too..

also zynga use that strategy too, they give easy missions for new players and so hard for good players. when they launch new game they have nearly 50M monthy player but later they go in 20M, 10M , 1M, 500k 100k and they close the game because they dont get to much money from FB with 100k players. Nordeos had 10M monthy players but now they have just 5M and soon they gonna come to the end of t11 if they dont comfrot the game for people who love the game, they should not care for beginers and low players because they dont play for long time as us.
    Last edited by besssss; 09-24-2014 at 01:37 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This is the Forum, if you want a response from Nordeus about that match contact Support. Screenshots and detailed explanations will help.

Your speculation about how they make money is just that, since you don't work there. Neither do I. This Forum is for discussing the game, not the company who makes it anyway... My speculation is they get their primary income from Token buyers, then Offer partners/adverts.
    Anna Martyniec likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by besssss View Post
    facebook dont host any game LOL companies make games for facebook. u think nordeus workers work all day all night for free, or they get payed from few players who buy tokens? NO! they get money from facebook because the game have 5M players, lots of them use facebook just to play t11 and thats why fb need to pay the t11.
    im programmer too..

also zynga use that strategy too, they give easy missions for new players and so hard for good players. when they launch new game they have nearly 50M monthy player but later they go in 20M, 10M , 1M, 500k 100k and they close the game because they dont get to much money from FB with 100k players. Nordeos had 10M monthy players but now they have just 5M and soon they gonna come to the end of t11 if they dont comfrot the game for people who love the game, they should not care for beginers and low players because they dont play for long time as us.
    oops, I thought every old player was a new player once.
    2nd, I think game companies pays to facebook.
    Anna Martyniec likes this.
    Server 52