Thread: things that don't make sense

things that don't make sense

Hi guys
    I enjoy the game, don't get me wrong, but some of the facts of this game don't make any sense to me. Here's a list of what I am talking about, who knows, maybe someone will look at this and improve the realism of the game:

1. During one game, according to commentary, my ST is running on the side and makes an interesting cross. The cross is headed by the same ST.

2. Player cost in tokens. Here's what I mean: I can buy a 5 star player at auction with 5-6 tokens (ok, sometimes). BUT a U21 from my acadamy, only 4 stars will cost me 12 T. Doesn't make sense. A negotiated 5 star close to scout will cost at least 10. BUT a scout will cost 50 tokens??? That's a huge difference in cost.

3. The possesion bar in live matches. That is the percentage of time each team has the ball, right? This would mean that when my team has possesion my bar would grow with constat speed, and the rest of the time it would shrink with a constant speed. But this bar changes instatly, it can got from 70%-30% to 50%-50% in an instant.

4. The ammount of injuries in a season.

5. A weaker team, with on man eliminated and maybe 2 injured players on the field can still win. It happened to me, and according to commentary the 2 injured players never touched the ball. A 8 player team winning against a better 11 player team with decent tactics?

Apprentice
    Simple : It's A GAME.

Quote Originally Posted by puidesomn View Post
    Hi guys
    I enjoy the game, don't get me wrong, but some of the facts of this game don't make any sense to me. Here's a list of what I am talking about, who knows, maybe someone will look at this and improve the realism of the game:

1. During one game, according to commentary, my ST is running on the side and makes an interesting cross. The cross is headed by the same ST.

2. Player cost in tokens. Here's what I mean: I can buy a 5 star player at auction with 5-6 tokens (ok, sometimes). BUT a U21 from my acadamy, only 4 stars will cost me 12 T. Doesn't make sense. A negotiated 5 star close to scout will cost at least 10. BUT a scout will cost 50 tokens??? That's a huge difference in cost.

3. The possesion bar in live matches. That is the percentage of time each team has the ball, right? This would mean that when my team has possesion my bar would grow with constat speed, and the rest of the time it would shrink with a constant speed. But this bar changes instatly, it can got from 70%-30% to 50%-50% in an instant.

4. The ammount of injuries in a season.

5. A weaker team, with on man eliminated and maybe 2 injured players on the field can still win. It happened to me, and according to commentary the 2 injured players never touched the ball. A 8 player team winning against a better 11 player team with decent tactics?
    1. Just a bug, never seen this myself.

2. The 4* youth from your academy will have very fast training speed.

3. Which possession bar do you mean? Do you mean the one with two colours and the live commentary? Or the one in the statistics tab? If the one in statistics, that is very possible early game, and when one team switches between legal and illegal formations. If the live commentary one, I'm not sure that's what it means.

4. Some complain of very bad injury problems, I personally don't have so many. I'm not sure how we are handling our players differently.

5. I'm not sure the injured players are actually removed from the game engine. Maybe your tactics were not so decent also, or you should have won easily, or the difference between the two sides was not much.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15