Thread: When to sell a player?

Rookie

When to sell a player?

Hi there,

I've bought a very expensive player recently, he cost 4.3 mil$ which is 3 times more than casual players in my league level. He is 5* and has 37 points which is still a long run to 6*. The point is that he is not training 3 times faster than other players, maybe 2 times at max, moreover his performance from the matches are 7-7-6-6-6, so not impressing at all.

Would you sell him ?

VIP
    No one can tell... some players need time to adapt... some players never adapt...

Give him a couple of games on the bench but don't use him then try him in a friendly before a big game.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

If i could touch him I could get a feel for his chi, and then I could tell you if he is a keeper. Too bad he is in a virtual world, I guess you never know for sure. You just have to wait and see

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hi my friend. I 'm the same level with you and I have started from previous season a guide for fast trainers. Check my signature if you want to go there.
    I bought 2 fast trainers this season and you can see my recent results of training (in the latest post) to compare with yours. Unfortunately your player isn't expensive enough to be a good fast trainer (ofc. you didn't tell us his wage and years yet). My players cost me 6,8 and 7,2 millions . As about performance don't wait from the first matches miracles.
    Training needs time, experience and resources (red/green packs). If you don't have , sell him asap and buy 2 5* with SA, 24-29 y.o. with the same money.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html