Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: 10,000 Tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I have bought 0 Tokens.

I did complete an offer for Tokens back in June when I opened a betting account with Ladbrokes (I bet a fair bit so the offer of tokens as well was a nice bonus) that came with around 400 Tokens, but other than that I have not parted with any cash to get those tokens.
    Still cant be explained,how you have 10k of tokens...Mathemathically is impossible...
    The only solution is that you bought 5-6k of tokens...
    t11_fan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    After ages farming over the last few months, I have finally managed to crash through the 10,000 Token barrier

As things stand I now hold 10,042 Tokens - with a team that doesn't require any further investment this season. I now believe that I have enough Tokens to keep me going for as long as I wish to play the game. I am going to try and always hold at least 10K in Tokens in case I fancy a massive blow out some time. It's taken me a few months to get to this point, but it does feel nice to get a figure in tokens that I'm really pleased with.

The question I have is if you had 10,000 Tokens in your account too, how would you use them?
    I remember you had 7,5 k of tokens last month...Now you have over 10k...In 1 month almost 3k????Explain me that....
    Lukáš Ledecký likes this.

Rookie
    so how exactly did you farm i stopped after download all apps install and play rest are required further action which is annoying i couldn't buy players this season as i lost most my auctiones

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I remember you had 7,5 k of tokens last month...Now you have over 10k...In 1 month almost 3k????Explain me that....
    There has been an EE ad that credits after you watched 9seconds. Watch 3 times (takes 27 seconds plus loading time) to earn a token.

Between the hours of 11PM to 12 PM, then from 1AM through to the change of the new day according to the game clock (around 3.30AM), that video was available everytime you clicked the offer on Matomy and it credited.

I was almost hitting a token per min for around 2 and a half hours a day. Plus the tokens from downloading apps etc...

I was farming between 200-250 tokens a day towards the back end of last season. New vid on now where it credits after watching 47 seconds, so farming will be down to 100 a day now. However, as I do cycles of farming ( a few weeks of doing it, followed by stopping for a few weeks) I am not too bothered about adding more at the moment. Will go back to heavy farming when another short vid comes back in sync.

Other UK users like Skidz can confirm how at times farming tokens in the UK can easily see you add a few hundred tokens to your account per day of farming. Heavy farming for a few weeks can see you add thousands to your total. Don't forget that I haven't bought any players since the start of LAST season - and if you check this season's sticky thread I posted that I was around 750 away from 10K last week - so its taken me almost a week to add another 800 - something that is quite slow for me as the last 2/3 days the farming got slower/harder.
    Last edited by kynan; 09-27-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brunom14 View Post
    Farming so many tokens without real intention to spend them is a waste of time. Are you planning to play top 11 for 10 more years ?
    I do intend to use the tokens, but not just yet.

I'm currently level 21 and it appears I have a few levels yet to reach the top levels of my server. My team is currently more than good enough to keep getting me promoted, so I don't see any point in "wasting" tokens by getting an even stronger team, when I can save them until I hit the top of the server and then go all out attack.

Once I hit the top level of my server my intention is to get really young player in and train them until they are 9 star, multi positions and keep the team at that sort of level - only improving players as each new level starts.

For the time being I am happy to keep hold of my tokens until I catch up with the top of the server.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Kynan where's my birthday gift? RM jerseys would be great

To answer your question: If I would have 10k tokens I would use them to buy official items.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I would use them by not using them and instead wave them around on the Forum in the faces of those that don't have them.

Addicted
    Kynan, I also have taken advantage of the EE ad, but I have only been lucky enough to get 2 tokens a day from it. Not complaining as I need all I can get. I have a team on level 31 and need the tokens to get money from the bank as players wages far exceed any income from other sources. Keep hold of your tokens because the higher you get the more you need just to survive.

Wow 10k ! I only had about 40 max (after tanking) ! lol

Of course for 10k tokens, I would buy young players, buy medical/stamina packs and train+SA !

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Rookie
    Amazing farming, gratz but how did you do it?
    But don't save them and try to keep them at 10k plus. waste them now and enjoy the game. Who knows, in 2 months you are maybe tired of this game or you have found something that you like much more.
    save 1k, then you have plenty of tokens to burn if you need and spend 9k now on just getting a crazy team.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast