Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: 10,000 Tokens.

Rookie
    Amazing farming, gratz but how did you do it?
    But don't save them and try to keep them at 10k plus. waste them now and enjoy the game. Who knows, in 2 months you are maybe tired of this game or you have found something that you like much more.
    save 1k, then you have plenty of tokens to burn if you need and spend 9k now on just getting a crazy team.

Edit: did read your comment in post #25 now and that does sound like an good idea

Btw how many levels is is in this game?

How much tokens Kynan earned per day???????Generally and occasionaly...Im not asking how,im asking how much...Im waiting him to answer me...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    How much tokens Kynan earned per day???????Generally and occasionaly...Im not asking how,im asking how much...Im waiting him to answer me...
    I'm not too sure what your asking me to be honest, but this is my current team

I make it 114 days since I made the original post and I have 1,120 more tokens now than I did then.

In that time I have used tokens every season to bring players in and improve my squad.

Farming does seem to have got a lot harder since around the middle of October last year, although it is still possible to farm. Due to my quantity of tokens in reserve now I don't actually both much any more, maybe ten mins every other day if that.

Excluding the tokens I've used to improve my squad an increase of 1,120 tokens over 114 days is still the equivalent to me getting 10 tokens a day. Take into account the tokens I have used in the past 4 months or so and its probably going to be around 15-18 tokens farmed on average a day. Considering I haven't farmed every day (In fact I've probably only farmed about 60 days since making the original post), that is still a cracking return on tokens per day ratio.

In September last year however I was farming and making 300 or so tokens every single DAY - so it is a massive decrease on what used to be on offer. I simply don't have the desire to farm anymore however and only do it when I've got my laptop on me at work and I'm board with a bit of time to spare.
    Last edited by kynan; 01-18-2015 at 03:44 AM.
    t11_fan likes this.

Where can i get free token?

In other words its a hack ,pure and simple
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I'm not too sure what your asking me to be honest, but this is my current team

I make it 114 days since I made the original post and I have 1,120 more tokens now than I did then.

In that time I have used tokens every season to bring players in and improve my squad.

Farming does seem to have got a lot harder since around the middle of October last year, although it is still possible to farm. Due to my quantity of tokens in reserve now I don't actually both much any more, maybe ten mins every other day if that.

Excluding the tokens I've used to improve my squad an increase of 1,120 tokens over 114 days is still the equivalent to me getting 10 tokens a day. Take into account the tokens I have used in the past 4 months or so and its probably going to be around 15-18 tokens farmed on average a day. Considering I haven't farmed every day (In fact I've probably only farmed about 60 days since making the original post), that is still a cracking return on tokens per day ratio.

In September last year however I was farming and making 300 or so tokens every single DAY - so it is a massive decrease on what used to be on offer. I simply don't have the desire to farm anymore however and only do it when I've got my laptop on me at work and I'm board with a bit of time to spare.
    How can I get them too

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    In other words its a hack ,pure and simple
    Quote Originally Posted by TAFIDA View Post
    How can I get them too

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Tapatalk
    No, isn't a hack

Years ago in UK managers had the option to collect tokens by watching videos. Now this no longer exist anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    No, isn't a hack

Years ago in UK managers had the option to collect tokens by watching videos. Now this no longer exist anymore.
    Kris he isnt talking about years ago though , he is talking about fairly recent times

"Excluding the tokens I've used to improve my squad an increase of 1,120 tokens over 114 days is still the equivalent to me getting 10 tokens a day. Take into account the tokens I have used in the past 4 months or so and its probably going to be around 15-18 tokens farmed on average a day. Considering I haven't farmed every day (In fact I've probably only farmed about 60 days since making the original post), that is still a cracking return on tokens per day ratio.

In September last year however I was farming and making 300 or so tokens every single DAY - so it is a massive decrease on what used to be on offer. I simply don't have the desire to farm anymore however and only do it when I've got my laptop on me at work and I'm board with a bit of time to spare."

Hack for the win
    khris likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Kris he isnt talking about years ago though , he is talking about fairly recent times

"Excluding the tokens I've used to improve my squad an increase of 1,120 tokens over 114 days is still the equivalent to me getting 10 tokens a day. Take into account the tokens I have used in the past 4 months or so and its probably going to be around 15-18 tokens farmed on average a day. Considering I haven't farmed every day (In fact I've probably only farmed about 60 days since making the original post), that is still a cracking return on tokens per day ratio.

In September last year however I was farming and making 300 or so tokens every single DAY - so it is a massive decrease on what used to be on offer. I simply don't have the desire to farm anymore however and only do it when I've got my laptop on me at work and I'm board with a bit of time to spare."

Hack for the win
    the post is from 2014^^ beginning 2015...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    the post is from 2014^^ beginning 2015...
    Yep , fair enough
    khris likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1