Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Pay to win player ruin all the fun

Seems this game has fully become pay to win in 2018.
    Been playing this game since 2012.
    Never paid for any tokens and done okay, 10 leagues 1 cup losing finalists plenty of times.
    But the 2018 upgrades killed the gameplay, i could outsmart better teams by changing formations in the game but seems that doesnt count for anything anymore.
    Massive timelag between changes made and actually actioned in the game.
    I havent been promoted for 5 seasons now. All my players i train up and they are better than any players i can get from the market.
    Saving up my tokens to get 39T player from scout suggestion. Not made much difference.
    Season before last i had 5 zombie teams in my league from players who had just given up.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    All the games that are similar in construction with Top Eleven are pay to win. You cannot put limits or something is the reality we must face. As long as you do not have a physical control over the player in the end is a pay to win game.

... or you can start digging on the forum or many other Top Eleven communities and try to understand better the game. Sometimes you can win the title with a 3 stars team easier then with a 7 stars team but to do that you must spend some time in-game.

Maybe is your fault as well cause you always focus on literally the best players on the market rather then those accessible to you?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

lol
    You must be joking now.
    With friendlies you could build a 8*-9* team for free.
    And the year before, we had the unlimited loans.
    I guess you missed those episodes.

I don't know about the unlimited loans, since I play the game from 2 months now.
    What I totally agree, however is the friendlies. You can literally do miracles in no time )
    This ofc, depends on your friends too and timing
    Good luck.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Wow.

It’s a miracle.

After moaning on here I get put into a league where I am the strongest team at 107%.

Probably about the 1st time in 25 seasons I have had the best players in my League.

😉

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cgeorge View Post
    Been playing this game since 2012.
    Never paid for any tokens and done okay, 10 leagues 1 cup losing finalists plenty of times.
    But the 2018 upgrades killed the gameplay, i could outsmart better teams by changing formations in the game but seems that doesnt count for anything anymore.
    Massive timelag between changes made and actually actioned in the game.
    I havent been promoted for 5 seasons now. All my players i train up and they are better than any players i can get from the market.
    Saving up my tokens to get 39T player from scout suggestion. Not made much difference.
    Season before last i had 5 zombie teams in my league from players who had just given up.
    Sorry mate,

Maybe its tactics or something, I never spent on this game and every season I play the league title and als the cup an cl is mostly 1/4 Final or better
    Hunter likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12