Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Does player form ever improve?

So if he's 18-19 , bench him and gradually give him more time as sub , if it doesn't work - wait to next season and train him - if that doesn't work within 3-4 matches into the new season - sell him
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Levski Jerusalem (click here to see my team) Season 22 -

17 championships
    13 Champions league titles
    3 Cups

If you want to win everything , never keep players like that in your squad! I lost this this cup cuz of one retarded dmc (he got 5) he was a fast trainer with free kick SA and he was missing every single kick

Quote Originally Posted by jacks View Post
    If you want to win everything , never keep players like that in your squad! I lost this this cup cuz of one retarded dmc (he got 5) he was a fast trainer with free kick SA and he was missing every single kick
    Happened to me yesterday.

Have a very expensive 5 star borderline 6 star goalkeeper who has played 6 games and consistently gets 4s and 5s. Somebody mentioned that players form can improve so was gonna give him time.

I find cheaper players with lower stars perform consistently better.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumpot View Post
    I find cheaper players with lower stars perform consistently better.

Yes , but it's a manipulation :

If Manchester City plays .vs. Aston Villa and wins 1-0 with those stats :
    46% possession , 8 shots total\4 On-goal , 70% passing, 20% crossing , 60% tackles.
    The paper would give them 5-6 match ratings to all players and say they had an off-day , and won despite of mediocre play

If , Plymouth Argyle (league 2 = forth in England) plays .vs. Aston Villa and [B]wins 1-0 with those stats:
    46% possession , 8 shots total\4 On-goal , 70% passing, 20% crossing , 60% tackles.
    The paper would give them 7-9 match ratings to all players and say they had an amazing day , and won brilliantly
    Drumpot likes this.

Levski Jerusalem (click here to see my team) Season 22 -

17 championships
    13 Champions league titles
    3 Cups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12