• 3 Post By RJSlow
  • 3 Post By Oded32

Thread: thats why i stop playin t11!

Apprentice

thats why i stop playin t11!

BYE!

Lol bro i punched my iphone last night... Hahaha
    jacks likes this.

that happens sometimes in real life as well .

super frustrating, but that's life for you...
    maybe if you tell us a bit more we can figure it out - how was your player rating and skills?
    Kylos and Staggy Stagg like this.

Levski Jerusalem (click here to see my team) Season 22 -

17 championships
    13 Champions league titles
    3 Cups

there is no justification for that besides ****ty programming from nordeus.
    every time they work on the algorithm it gets worst and worst. i dont know if they are getting only internals for the job but they get it all wrong.

there is no justification for the above result.
    happened to me, more than 10 points diff between my team and others, and i loose. what is more funny is that happens when playing home, and for some reason only God knows (have doubts that even Him knows why), 2 DC are put out of game. red card and injury.
    wtf?!?! playing normal, not agressive, nothing that can led to that.

so, ****ty programming

(i cant give them some lessons so they can do something that works)

So to do a little resume a defensive team that don't play with the possession can not win... ¿?

some people come here thinking that if I pay I have to win....

others wanna do their own game... ...if you want your own game, go to study as a proggrammer and do a better game, coz if is better, I will play.

take some English classes first...would be great for your forum participation.

i'm a programmer for 20 years, so, nothing to learn here.
    the same way i expect Windows to work as it should, i expect the same from a game. Not the same level, but the point is IT WORKS!
    and no, it doesnt work, not here, neither in the moon.

there are things that dont have any explanation, like Paris brain, and top11 is getting to the same level of stupidity.

you park the bus, and all it takes is one counter attack. Pretty simple.
    It happens in real life too:
    Liverpool 0-1 Aston Villa
    Possession: 74%-26%

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by maxx77 View Post
    there is no justification for that besides ****ty programming from nordeus.

there is no justification for the above result.
    happened to me, more than 10 points diff between my team and others, and i lose.

what is more funny is that happens when playing home, and for some reason only God knows,

2 DC are put out of game. red card and injury. wtf?!?! playing normal, not agressive, nothing that can led to that.

Dear maxx .

1. You are a very experienced programmer and possibly an amazing one , but you might lack knowledge in real-life football:
    when a team plays an extremely defensive formation against a stronger team then she'll have low possession but they might win.
    just like JRSlow wrote.
    and many games were decided by counter-attacks and soooo many teams were "robbed" by one act of dumb luck.
    that happens - you blame the programming but it's realistic, stats aren't everything:
    in 2013/2014 Aston Villa beat southampton 3-2 with only 21.9% possession.
    And in that year, Chelsea beat Liverpool 2-0 with only 27% possession and i should know because i was at England at the time and went to see that match...

2. About the fact you were ten skill points over them and lost:
    Just earlier this year . the great Manchester united , one of the biggest clubs in the world was defeated 4-0 by MK dons who are two leagues behind them !!!

In addition : China VS France 1-0 in 2010 ,
    my beloved Bulgaria who won world-cup-holder Germany 2-1 at the 1994 world cup ,
    Real Madrid who lost 4-2 to Sociedad after leading 2-0 at the 11th minute
    And that's just the 3-4 examples off the top of my head.... i could write a book. seriously.

3. You played normal yet 1 DC injured and 1 red card. how can that be?

Injuries are a part of every football game live or virtual. They can happen because your opponent is aggresive or just because...

And red cards aren't only affected by team mentality - but also by the strictness of the ref + the aggressiveness nature of the player. your player might be really aggressive (just ask any team that hired Joey Barton)

Or maybe there's an algorithm for refereeing - just earlier this season i got 3 yellow cards on tackling setting "easy" and usually i play on normal and almost never get a card.
    Which is also a part of real life- just click and see the difference between referee's in the same league - some are more prone to drawing cards then others

do you think that every red card in football history was justified when you take a look at the team mentality - Norway won the rank as the fair play teams of 2014 - but even they had a few red cards in the league as well...
    Last edited by Oded32; 09-30-2014 at 10:07 PM.

Levski Jerusalem (click here to see my team) Season 22 -

17 championships
    13 Champions league titles
    3 Cups

Troll result. This can be happen to everyone. Something like injuries in this game. No one can avoid this.
    Last edited by jacks; 09-30-2014 at 10:19 PM.