Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Supporters

  1. #1
    Famous BeckStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,226

    Supporters

    What's the max number of suporters that you ever had on a game ?
    I just hit 13, sick innit.. out of 139 friends on topeleven

    My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

  2. #2
    Famous RJSlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,742
    maybe 4? 13 is pretty impressive. I bet your opponent was pissed off

    RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

  3. #3
    Apprentice Anna Martyniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    159
    7 out of 31 friends on top 11...
    Good gracious I won then, I felt too much pressure not to disappoint them (even knowing that probably no-one actually watched the full game)

  4. #4
    Famous BeckStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    maybe 4? 13 is pretty impressive. I bet your opponent was pissed off
    Too bad you can't get more than 15% bonus, once u reach thoes 15 it doesnt make any difference but yea, it's cool cause whenever ur opponent is atending and maybe got 1/2 supporters.. you still get thoes 15% cause u got more.
    the key is: Just find no-life players on topeleven and add them as friend, support their games few times and they will do the same for ya.

    My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

  5. #5
    Famous RJSlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,742
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Too bad you can't get more than 15% bonus, once u reach thoes 15 it doesnt make any difference but yea, it's cool cause whenever ur opponent is atending and maybe got 1/2 supporters.. you still get thoes 15% cause u got more.
    the key is: Just find no-life players on topeleven and add them as friend, support their games few times and they will do the same for ya.
    I have about 80 friends, and any active players i friend, i just dont think they are on when my games are. Whenever i have games overnight that i dont attend i usually get my most supporters. So it balances out pretty well

    RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

  6. #6
    Famous BeckStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,226
    well ya, wondering if you'r league is mostlly filled up with USA/close time zone players or also ppl from Europe?

    My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

  7. #7
    Famous RJSlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,742
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    well ya, wondering if you'r league is mostlly filled up with USA/close time zone players or also ppl from Europe?
    some European teams and plenty from Asia. I have not come across too many north american teams

    RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

  8. #8
    Newbie Oded32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    31
    I had only 3 , but i once played a guy with 12...


    Levski Jerusalem (click here to see my team) Season 22 -

    17 championships
    13 Champions league titles
    3 Cups

  9. #9
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    What's the max number of suporters that you ever had on a game ?
    I just hit 13, sick innit.. out of 139 friends on topeleven
    24 ... my average is 8-10 every game .. I do return favour though as often as I can ...
    Lukáš Ledecký likes this.

  10. #10
    Apprentice jacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    250
    It's cool that there is limit. So, no one can create fake teams for getting advantage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast