Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kynan

Thread: Not getting free rest, boost, treatments from Olive Garden video for a week now?

Not getting free rest, boost, treatments from Olive Garden video for a week now?

The 18 second video from Olive Garden has not given me free rests, boost, treatments, etc. for a week now? Have been getting it for all other video watches. Any way to fix it?

I see a few like that where you watch the same video each time but don't get the rewards. Noticed it much more this season too. Not getting nearly as many boosters because of this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Thanks Dave1311, still getting it ONLY from Olive Garden video, now it is the beginning of Oct.

Seems a lot have stopped paying out now.

I've gone from being able to get more than 200 Tokens a day down to around 10 Tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post

I've gone from being able to get more than 200 Tokens a day down to around 10 Tokens.

I see that if I want a treble I have to find an appartment in your town .. I think with 200Tokens per day is enough to buy something decent LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post

Witch country are you from? If i may ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    Witch country are you from? If i may ask

Halifax, England.

I've found that I often have a cycle of offers - I can either make hundreds a day, or its tight and down to around 5/6 a day. Add then the amount of Tokens its possible to get by downloading apps (I download, run them once, then delete), I've never had the need to part with cash to be competitive in this game.

I aim to start every new season with more tokens than I started the previous one. It's a system that up to level 21 where I am now, has put me in a very good position.

I'm tempted to have a massive blow out soon and use a few thousand tokens just for the fun of it, but the sensible part of me is saying to wait until I hit the top of my server.
    Fc bal op t dak likes this.

You are true in this i reach top of server And have already good team but there is one Vietnam Guy full of Max legends i cant beat for two seasons now very dissapointed 😢 but i do my for it
    Good luck with youre team i think when you reach that you also after spend those tokens you are THE best in youre server
    Great work Nice think of play 👍