Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 15% on target shots o.O !!!!!

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Beni Suef, Egypt
    Posts
    342

    15% on target shots o.O !!!!!

    I'm not mad because it's not my main account but how the hell i shot 4 on target out of 26 ?!
    15% on target shots o.O !!!!!-gg.jpg
    Server 52

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,102
    Thats 'cause you have players with both left feet lol
    BeckStar and Cat Harrison like this.

  3. #3
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Beni Suef, Egypt
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Thats 'cause you have players with both left feet lol
    Strikers and wings are right footed, MC's either foots, the whole team get rating 7-8-9 every match, rarely see rate 6.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Server 52

  4. #4
    Famous BeckStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    Strikers and wings are right footed, MC's either foots, the whole team get rating 7-8-9 every match, rarely see rate 6.
    Both feet being left means that they suck. suposed to be a joke men
    Steppenwolf and El Duderino like this.

    My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

  5. #5
    Famous BeckStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,226
    On topic now:
    I lately had the same problem, just make few subs and u'll notice a difference.

    last game for the cup we were 0:0 till 66'
    I sub an MC for another MC and that sub scored 2 goals in 10 min.. Sometimes it's luck but atleast worked for me.

    My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

  6. #6
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Beni Suef, Egypt
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Both feet being left means that they suck. suposed to be a joke men
    Oh yeah I misunderstood it xD damn, I hate myself when I wake up early
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    On topic now:
    I lately had the same problem, just make few subs and u'll notice a difference.

    last game for the cup we were 0:0 till 66'
    I sub an MC for another MC and that sub scored 2 goals in 10 min.. Sometimes it's luck but atleast worked for me.
    gonna try it next time, thanks for advice ^^
    BeckStar and Cat Harrison like this.
    Server 52

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,102
    How about zero form five on target? 2-stars stronger opponent...

    15% on target shots o.O !!!!!-111.jpg

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Beni Suef, Egypt
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    How about zero form five on target? 2-stars stronger opponent...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	30512
    well I was better than my opponent by 6-7 quality, I had 60% poss but still lost with 15% on goal shots :P

    I think something wrong with on target shots !!
    Server 52

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    well I was better than my opponent by 6-7 quality, I had 60% poss but still lost with 15% on goal shots :P

    I think something wrong with on target shots !!
    It's always harder to shoot on target if opponent is playing high pressing...

  10. #10
    Famous shwanko07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,208
    some player forgot to wear their glasses i guess
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast