Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: L/R footed players

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I think this also matter for free kick too. I have a either feet striker. Through the new commentary, I note that he has a favorite side for free kick, but I still don't know what the side is.
    You could be right, I'm still very new at this game, only lvl 3. Almost everything i know about this game is from that guide i linked, i found it very good. but it doesn't say anything about importants on freekicks, only on corner kicks. but i will test it.

But one thing i have learn, never trust the commentary guy
    I once did lead with 8 or 9-0 clock was at 88 min i was attacking and the other team made a tackle and got the ball and he comment about how important that tackle was

Rookie
    It does improve the scoring.... a right foot ST playing on Right Side would be more effective than on Left Side.

I felt it dat way !!

Quote Originally Posted by mani8005 View Post
    It does improve the scoring.... a right foot ST playing on Right Side would be more effective than on Left Side.

I felt it dat way !!
    It could just be your specific player. If you guys know what inverted wingers are then you should know that placing certain footed players on certain sides depends on the style of the offensive scheme, which is something far too complex for top eleven. I think it is just a random thing in the engine
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    It could just be your specific player. If you guys know what inverted wingers are then you should know that placing certain footed players on certain sides depends on the style of the offensive scheme, which is something far too complex for top eleven. I think it is just a random thing in the engine
    I usually place left footed striker on the left side and vice versa, but if they don't score goals in the first half, I swap their positions, and often it works...
    Cat Harrison and nikolgiorgos like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12