Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By brunom14

Thread: 2 Yellow Cards

Question 2 Yellow Cards

I have a question fellow players please educate me lol! I was watching my game just now and I saw one of my player got 2 yellow cards in the game. He was ejected afte he get his 2nd yellow card so I tried to replace him with a new player and it wont let me sub him? Is this a bug or this is really how it is on football? Sorry I'm not really good with football rules LOL. It also says I have +8 ball possession but the entire game the guy had 60-40. And after the game I checked the statistics it says 50-50? Please explain if you understand this. Thank you in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 Yellow Cards-1.jpg   2 Yellow Cards-2.jpg   2 Yellow Cards-3.jpg  

Rookie
    Being sent off is a punishment for the player AND the team, meaning you indeed cannot sub him. Furthermore 2 yellow cards will ban the player for the next game while an immediate red card will ban him for the next 2 games.

NB: a red card received in eg. a league game will punish the player for the next league game. He'll be able to play in CL and Cup.

PS: don't worry too much about possession. It doesn't mean a lot in Top 11
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Thank you very much brunom14 Now I know. Earlier I thought it was a bug when I could not sub him.

So you're playing a football management game, without knowing the rules of football? Good luck, mate.