Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By brunom14
  • 1 Post By RJSlow
  • 2 Post By tarcanes92
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: Just a curiosity...

Just a curiosity...

What do you think,is the cup the supreme trophy? I only managed to win it once and i find almost impossible to even approach to winning it again and I'm already lv.9

I find the cup to be the hardest of the three to win.

I'm level 21 and Ive won the league 17 times, and the CL 11 times, coming runners up in the CL 3 times, but cup wise Ive only won that 3 times.

Rookie
    Nope, I don't think the cup is the supreme trophy given the fact that some people don't hesitate making their team weaker before the new season starts in order to get a better cup draw. Let's say that it's the trophy for people who are the best in exploiting the bugs in the system.

Champions League is a better (and more fair) trophy imo.
    Fc bal op t dak likes this.

he is talking about the supreme trophy to win, not the most fair. It is the hardest to win the cup which is why it is the supreme trophy
    Chester FC likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by brunom14 View Post
    Nope, I don't think the cup is the supreme trophy given the fact that some people don't hesitate making their team weaker before the new season starts in order to get a better cup draw. Let's say that it's the trophy for people who are the best in exploiting the bugs in the system.

I am with you in this, good explaination i cant say it in english but i say THE Same as you if i was good at english 😁👍

Addicted
    if you take 1280 teams,

91 of them will win the league title
    11* will win the champions league
    10 will win the cup

So, they are sort of equal but less teams win the cup each season.

*out of 1280 teams, 4 out of every 14 (4/14 = .286) teams will qualify for the champions league which means there are 366 teams (1280 x .286) eligible for the champions league title. But only 1 out of every 32 eligible teams can win the title, so there are 11 (366/32) champions league winners.
    nikolgiorgos and cookizzz like this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

If you try to win the treble then the Cup is the hardest to win imo. If you only want to win the Cup and are prepared to manipulate your side to do it then its not.

Quote Originally Posted by brunom14 View Post

every trophy have a method... in league you too can add weaker teams of your level as a friends to win more easy... thats more easy than sell 1/2 team to have a lower level cup.... so we can say looking this factor that the CL is the most difficult because you can not do these things...