Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Investment in club with REAL money by purchasing tokens

I would have thought it would be the other way round and the farmers get hammered with bad luck rather than the token buyers ?
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I would have thought it would be the other way round and the farmers get hammered with bad luck rather than the token buyers ?
    They probably target them as well, but you really have heavy token farmers. A guy on this forum managed to get 10K tokens so maybe 1 day, his grand grandchildren will buy some. :-)
    I cannot tell for the others as I can't farm tokens myself.

K_6
    Maybe the "luck" parameter would be better for you if you invest real money,hahaha....

Quote Originally Posted by brunom14 View Post
    They probably target them as well, but you really have heavy token farmers. A guy on this forum managed to get 10K tokens so maybe 1 day, his grand grandchildren will buy some. :-)
    I cannot tell for the others as I can't farm tokens myself.
    I saw the post about the 10k tokens. That guy must spend 24/7 watching videos and downloading apps. I manage about 15 tokens a week and buy 80 every 3-4 seasons depending on scout purchases. I've not noticed any difference in my run of luck with regards injuries etc.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have teams that are 35T, I have farmed T Teams, and a Team I buy tokens for. The injuries average out pretty much the same over the long term..though my main Team gets a lot more from training.. the non-T buying teams do better in Cup, though.

I now have two teams on the same level and the Leagues are very different, I am pretty sure that after friends on level league draw takes into account Q, which is nice for non-T buyers, but a strong team is more likely to be drawn with strong teams.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12