Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you, Nordeus.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soadlol View Post
    Eh guess the info might not be correct then. I found that on a blog so i can't guarantee on that, just copy pasted what it was writen there :P
    I doubt there is a limit for injured players and it won't be fair because you will be able to over power training your players how much you will want.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    to have 11 injuries in 13 games is pretty a lot, but you puted them to play with low condition?
    Never, and this is the height of irony, i never put my first team into training, and as i said before, i always try to keep them 95%/100% morale and condition
    [ Santos FC ]

What's your medical facilities and pitch quality like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymar View Post
    Both lvl 2 if i remember well.
    You might also want to drastic upgrade both of those facilities, injuries will occur more rarely and they will be treated faster in the future.

Dont use cc but also dont give up over a sunday rage...
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    You might also want to drastic upgrade both of those facilities, injuries will occur more rarely and they will be treated faster in the future.

Dont use cc but also dont give up over a sunday rage...
    You're right Spyros. But i think keeping my rang with all theses injuries is just utopia. I have a match tomorrow with another top ranked opponent, and of course i will lose.
    [ Santos FC ]

Quote Originally Posted by b3ast View Post
    Don't compare real life with stupid game engine
    i was not talking about that .. I was saying that clubs do get them randomly too in real life but still managers hang on and never complain about it
    yes the game engine is stupid and random , but so does injuries in real life .. some get 5-10 injuries in a season, some get 40-50
    am not saying that this is happening bcz game engine is so sophisticated and realistic.. you missed the point.. what am saying is that those random things happens and is part of mangers role to try to over come them rather than cry about it
    Life is unfair
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

do you watch your game.. i noticed i get less injuries when watching them than when miss the game
    dose the game has 2 engines? one for those playing and one for those who are not watching to calculate game faster , thus reduce the load on the server
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Neymar View Post
    You're right Spyros. But i think keeping my rang with all theses injuries is just utopia. I have a match tomorrow with another top ranked opponent, and of course i will lose.
    What I do with injuries usually is let em wear off on their own...
    I very rarely treat injured players, Nordeus sees I got stacked up around 130 tokens and wants to bleed me dry off those. Afaic they can have my poop....as long as I keep a team of average quality 4 to 5 stars, I have the luxury to replace my unique injured dml with a dmc or a dl.
    You may check my roster, possibilities to replace a player are endless and since they re good players, underperforming doesnt really occurs to them
    Last edited by Spyros; 02-17-2013 at 06:52 PM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12