Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Withdraw from a match!

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    90

    Withdraw from a match!

    why isn't there any option to withdraw from a match before it begins? (and of course it counts as a loss)
    some of you would ask why! the answer is that in a previous match (CL) with the same team I got 3 injuries! (but I won)
    so, this time it doesn't worth to risk getting injuries Again specially when you know that your opponent abandoned his team.

    Anyone shares with me the same thoughts?

  2. #2
    Apprentice Mar Wie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    253
    Are you confident in football rules? Your idea is weird.

  3. #3
    Famous shwanko07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,208
    abandoned teams are low in moral and set to tackle hard by the AWOL manager
    i always get injuries from them .. and avoid passing short balls and counter more with long balls and defending and sure try my best to play my 2nd team
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    Are you confident in football rules? Your idea is weird.
    No I'm not!

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    abandoned teams are low in moral and set to tackle hard by the AWOL manager
    i always get injuries from them .. and avoid passing short balls and counter more with long balls and defending and sure try my best to play my 2nd team
    yes I do the same! but you know it still annoying to get unnecessary injuries.

  6. #6
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    So you're willing to lose a match in the Champions League just because you're scared of a few injuries?

    If it was a league match then i'd understand, but Champions League? No way...

    Withdrawing matches will be abused by people with multiple accounts and by people who want others to win.


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Withdrawing matches will be abused by people with multiple accounts and by people who want others to win.
    yes I thought about that just before posting the thread but anyway I posted it.

    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    So you're willing to lose a match in the Champions League just because you're scared of a few injuries?.
    losing a match in a CL groups stage isn't that big Deal No? specially when you are quite sure that you will win the other matches (I have already won 3 out of 3)

  8. #8
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarek Abed View Post
    yes I thought about that just before posting the thread but anyway I posted it.



    losing a match in a CL groups stage isn't that big Deal No? specially when you are quite sure that you will win the other matches (I have already won 3 out of 3)
    Until you mentioned you had 3 out of 3, I didn't know

    Just play your 2nd team if you feel intimidated by this player... Your 2nd team could still beat him if he's abandoned


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Just play your 2nd team if you feel intimidated by this player... Your 2nd team could still beat him if he's abandoned
    sure I will, thanks anyway

  10. #10
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    327
    The abandoned team has done well to get into the CL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast