Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Who is the best menager ever in top11?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    I believe as Khris says the one who has the most fun for nothing !!!!
    I've been chatting with one manager who has great number of tokens, 9* players etc. (heavy token farmer)
    I've asked him where is joy of play, he answered that he is just showing off his power. He said he has a lot of haters and jelaous people, some of them were so angry that they threatened to him. Some of them are too much addicted.
    Of course, it isn't anything special then to win trophys every season. So, he actually doesn't play for trophys.
    So i would like to ask farmers and buyers if they could create new profile, play with 35T and try to win. That is challenge!
    Do it if you dare! Then you will discover joy of playing this game
    Btw. I wish for every token buyer to face once heavy token farmer.
    You won't spend single €/$ after that
    Last edited by t11_fan; 10-10-2014 at 03:42 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

this does of course take up a lot of time to develop 9* players and good luck to them lol , how good do you feel hun winning your group on a level plane ???? knowing its only your skill as a manager, that devides you and others ??? see what I mean I could join your group and buy a thousand tokens and blow you away !!!!!! but who is the best ????? keep up the good work !!!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-10-2014 at 11:18 PM.

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should start making screenshots of my games, trainings, auctions, players etc. to show off my 35T power LOL
    But that would maybe threaten my auction success when other managers found out that I spend only few T per auction
    Playing with some privacy is better strategy

Too we have to do a valoration about the factor of the developers wage.... developers did a game to don't depend of their mum's.... the idea is that if the managers like the game they will spend money and so.... too we have to understand this side...

and about my words I've said that the better manager "..is who enjoy the game playing at his way. As I say, play light"
    That is not an = don't buy tokens... thats = don't be slave of the game....
    play light for me is what I do in my case... if I need 2 or 4 months to prepare the team, I use these 2 or 4 months.... and if one day I have the illusion to buy a scout I will do it, trying to don't have this sensation that I don't like, this sensation that say I'm a slave and a game have the control of ma life and time.

And now guys and gurls before sleep meditate about that and writte what you think in the notebook. Sharrre it here tomorrow LOL

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Too we have to do a valoration about the factor of the developers wage.... developers did a game to don't depend of their mum's.... the idea is that if the managers like the game they will spend money and so.... too we have to understand this side...

and about my words I've said that the better manager "..is who enjoy the game playing at his way. As I say, play light"
    That is not an = don't buy tokens... thats = don't be slave of the game....
    play light for me is what I do in my case... if I need 2 or 4 months to prepare the team, I use these 2 or 4 months.... and if one day I have the illusion to buy a scout I will do it, trying to don't have this sensation that I don't like, this sensation that say I'm a slave and a game have the control of ma life and time.

And now guys and gurls before sleep meditate about that and writte what you think in the notebook. Sharrre it here tomorrow LOL
    lol the wise owl speaks lol yes dont be a slave to the game just enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-10-2014 at 11:18 PM.
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.

Everyone should remember one very important thing:
    EVERY GAME YOU PLAY IS SOMEONES BUSSINESS.
    Every time you spend $/€ someone will put that in his pocket. Don't get too much addicted, there are more important things in real life than some application.

P.S. Nordeus could bann me because i'm advising people to avoid buying tokens LOL

Rookie
    Am the best of the best you can't argue with that looool
    But aside the joke farmers buyers and 35T players are the same in my opinion if there was no token buyers how long would TE survive without the farmers also contribute as sponsors pay for that advertisement I won against token buyers and lost against them nothing special really
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Latifa View Post
    Am the best of the best you can't argue with that looool
    But aside the joke farmers buyers and 35T players are the same in my opinion if there was no token buyers how long would TE survive without the farmers also contribute as sponsors pay for that advertisement I won against token buyers and lost against them nothing special really
    Abu I believe you hun lol and dont want to argue lol

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Latifa View Post
    I won against token buyers and lost against them nothing special really
    You can't compare 1 match and whole season. Difference is big when you play league against token and non-token buyer, of course, if he knows anything else about game besides how to buy tokens. I've seen token buyers who know what are they doing and people who waste real money for nothing...
    I've won league against token buyer. He won one season, I won next season, later I haven't played against him... To be clear, it was not at level 1
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Stupid question for sure. Maybe you want to say the most luckiest one?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast