Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Furious - Tokens on Youth Players. Will need to spend just to open the game up soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    You have to invest in the academy to upgrade other facilities.
    No you don't but we do.
    If everyone stopped development and I don't just mean on here, get the word out via every available source. FB wherever.
    Then just maybe they may start listening.
    9m users can't be wrong, can they!
    Shout loud enough voices will be heard.

Now I'm off to bathe the fairies at the bottom of the garden, those gnomes are messy buggers.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by marc_c_harris View Post
    We play the game, cause its fun. I would agree (begrudgingly) paying so that you can get the youth players quicker, in the same way with the stadiums, or buying players normally, but youth players we've had to wait the best part of a month for...

At the end of the day, we always are going to spend the tokens we get on players, they have gone a bit overkill though.

1. Two matches in twenty minutes - spend a token to re-arrange!
    2. Change your team name - I know, 5 tokens!
    3. Change the number/name of a player - tokens tokens tokens.
    4. Change the colour of your kit - tokens.
    5. Be allowed to breathe - 10 tokens.

I agree about handicapping slightly people who don't want to pay money - but at least give them equal opportunity to succeed at the game!!!

Your right though, Nordeus don't care, and as long as people keep spending mega ££££ on this, then why should they. Still doesn't make it right though.
    they opened this game to win money , tokens are the only way for nordeus to get money , so ... you have o play like most of us , i havent spend a cent and i have even scout players in my team
    (*_*)

Thats fair enough, but you will never be able to compete with the top % that spend thousands on here - that should be the option, as your being handicapped unfairly. You may well have scout players on your team, but you dont have 24 scout players on your team like other players I've seen!

I agree with the option to be able to spend money, but not to the detriment of others.

Back on topic, with the youth players, this sits in the same category of waiting a month for a new stadium upgrade, the youth players should be the same - you've waited a month, that essentially is the handicap, so then having to use tokens too is taking the piss.
    Yinhung likes this.

Thats fair enough, but you will never be able to compete with the top % that spend thousands on here - that should be the option, as your being handicapped unfairly. You may well have scout players on your team, but you dont have 24 scout players on your team like other players I've seen!

I agree with the option to be able to spend money, but not to the detriment of others.

Back on topic, with the youth players, this sits in the same category of waiting a month for a new stadium upgrade, the youth players should be the same - you've waited a month, that essentially is the handicap, so then having to use tokens too is taking the piss.
    i wish youth players were free also but what to do ...
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    i wish youth players were free also but what to do ...
    Exactly, its just one thing that should be free, I (annoyingly) agree with everything else that you can spend tokens on.

Youth players should be the same as stadium upgrades, you have to wait for them, so that is the point!!!

Does anyone from Nordeus read this?

at least they should't cost as many tokens
    up to 5 tokens for the 4* player would be acceptable

Quote Originally Posted by el-trickser View Post
    at least they should't cost as many tokens
    up to 5 tokens for the 4* player would be acceptable
    I'd be happy with this - 5 tokens is definitely acceptable...

I realized that players who buy tokens and have good players in their teams, dont know **** about tactic and formation.. they go only for power... Unfortunately power alone is not effective in this game.. i have a token buyer in my league right now, he is the strongest team in my league but surprise... he isnt even near the top 4 in the table.. and i was able to counter him in a match. dont give a **** about buying tokens.. i like it this way it is even more fun to play without paying and still beat the buyers
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

Does anyone from Nordeus read this?
    Of course not,they only care about money,they won't listen anything we say

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    No you don't but we do.
    If everyone stopped development and I don't just mean on here, get the word out via every available source. FB wherever.
    Then just maybe they may start listening.
    9m users can't be wrong, can they!
    Shout loud enough voices will be heard.

Now I'm off to bathe the fairies at the bottom of the garden, those gnomes are messy buggers.
    Why not? You can only upgrade other facilities so much if you don't touch the academy. It gives you profit in the long run, though.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15