Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Furious - Tokens on Youth Players. Will need to spend just to open the game up soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    You have to invest in the academy to upgrade other facilities.

Yes, but only to lvl 1 (from lvl 0) or? (Says "hidden" on my screen so I canĀ“t tell/know).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    Ehmmm this is game. Do not rage about it. When issue appears investing in 4-6 beers with friends helps. Brightens your mind. Also when bid war catches me investment into beer is xxxtra choice I made, after that is over, and I pay overpriced jacka** which gets injured for 10 days...so my final solution was GREEN TOKENS A LOT and power training.

BOTTOM LINE: I accepted rules, no matter hos bad they are, drunk lot of beers in order to cool down mind(this one is good) - do not care about prices as long I find it nice to play.

Quote Originally Posted by marc_c_harris View Post
    Exactly, its just one thing that should be free, I (annoyingly) agree with everything else that you can spend tokens on.

Youth players should be the same as stadium upgrades, you have to wait for them, so that is the point!!!

Does anyone from Nordeus read this?
    Nordeus will step in when the thread strays too far from the subject, or when they're sick of the complaints and close the thread. That's what they do. Wait and see.

Apprentice
    my academy always churn a 2* and a 4* every season. sign and sell the 2* and kick off the 4*. why bother sign the 4* for 12T when i can get 5* player in auction for 1-3 tokens?

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    my academy always churn a 2* and a 4* every season. sign and sell the 2* and kick off the 4*. why bother sign the 4* for 12T when i can get 5* player in auction for 1-3 tokens?
    Exactly, they're pointless. I don't know of anyone who pays for them. People who are smart with their tokens know they can get auction players for less tokens. Token buyers know they can get better players for the same amount of tokens as they'd need to pay for the youth player. It's a broken system Nordeus needs to fix, because I don't think it even benefits them.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123