Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Auto 3-0 Win

Auto 3-0 Win

Last night I had a game against the bottom team in my League who have been thrashed in every game so far with -73 goal difference.
    I had my team primed and ready, my 2 strikers (one of whom is the league leading scorer) licking their lips at the prospect of a hatful of goals to enhance my goal difference. Everyone on the max. Hard attacking option set and ready.
    Kick-off arrives then.... Nothing.
    A 3-0 victory awarded to me because the opponent could not get 11 eligible players ready.
    No cricket score of goals.... No improved ratings..... No massively enhanced goal difference. One unhappy Manager.
    Then today the same opponent is beaten 5-1 in their next game by my closest rival. Clearly they got a team together for that one just to spite me.

This situation of a 3-0 win is such a pain. I understand it in the Champions League but I was denied a chance to fill my boots against the league whipping boys. Ok I got 3 points but not the anticipated double figure score line.

Rant over........ And....... Relax.
    Last edited by dave1311; 10-10-2014 at 12:42 PM.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yeah, it happened to me too. Next day anothere guy beat them 5-0
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

probably red card or injury issues. It really is a problem if you are in a tight title battle that could go down to goal difference

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Its a pain and ignores the other benefits of a win. Should be changed because its not rl, its a game.

PS. Just convince yourself you could've been trolled/lost and have gotten 3 injuries to try to make it seem better.