Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Skill progress

Skill progress

Is there any difference of skill progress (for same player) between playing regular, friendly match or training? If yes, how much (in %)?
    For example:
    If my player for example gets 3% skill progress per 1% condition lost in regular match, would he get same in friendly and training?

no, because his skill progress in a match takes into account what rating he got in that game. If he had a bad game he wont progress as much

Edit: Can't argue with hard facts, i was wrong, thought it did affect it. This won't really change how i train though, because i feel there are pros and cons to friendlies and training besides the skill points and condition
    Last edited by RJSlow; 10-14-2014 at 02:46 AM.
    t11_fan likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Banned
    No...There is no difference......

Sidd, your comment is irrelevant, this question is serious so stop trolling.

Banned
    No, I am serious...The percent gain will not change either you play friendly or regular match, either you lose or win...

The ration of condition lost to gain is the same...But when you lose your players are not that much involve in the game so you gain less skill progress but then you also burn less condition......

You took my statement too seriously......
    t11_fan likes this.

I've made thread after I had tried friendly match against 2* stronger team. I usually don't play friendlies, but few friends of mine play lot of friendlies against stronger team. I though difference will be big, but I wasn't impressed with results.
    Then it is weird if there is no difference between training and matches, that is unrealistic....

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, my regular habit is to train young guys and play old guys. I do think they get more in competition matches than either training or friendlies.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I notice And i speak for my own that there are no difference also. Also with training then get my 26 year more % then my 18-21 nord gens (all players from fc bal op t dak are nord gens ) then get for example frank de boer (19year old legend )more then kishna (26 old legend) And again Same training its turned then get kishna more so it all depends on how many THE game engine like you that day 😉

VIP
    A competition game is 70% average gain in training progress (2 Practice matches and 1 Stretching... or 1 Practice match and 2 Cardios... both is average condition -21%)... And I believe you get less than that in friendly games... Can say nothing about condition tho... I remember a game I played with 2 MCs, they both started with 99% condition, both were rated 7, but one had 10+ better fitness... At the end of the game MC with better fitness had 72% condition and the other MC had 82%...

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    A competition game is 70% average gain in training progress (2 Practice matches and 1 Stretching... or 1 Practice match and 2 Cardios... both is average condition -21%)... And I believe you get less than that in friendly games... Can say nothing about condition tho... I remember a game I played with 2 MCs, they both started with 99% condition, both were rated 7, but one had 10+ better fitness... At the end of the game MC with better fitness had 72% condition and the other MC had 82%...
    Thanks, but I asked fo rate difference - if player looses 15% condition in match and gets 45% progress, will he get more or less after cardio + practice match training (normal intensity, -15% condition)?
    I have written down on paper some stats of my players from training yesterday. Today I will train them again and play regular match and compare results.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast