Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Skill progress

This is the highest skill progress i've seen in my team, 250% with MOTM bonus included
    Skill progress-250%25.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    This is the highest skill progress i've seen in my team, 250% with MOTM bonus included
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250%.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	31062
    nope, the highest skill I saw is for the fastest trainer (3-star player), 303... It would be even higher if that player was 1-star...

P.S. The fastest trainers have game SP gain range:

5-star: 119 - 189
    4-star: 126 - 196
    3-star: 133 - 203
    2-star: 140 - 210
    1-star: 147 - 217...
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 10-13-2014 at 11:20 AM.
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I believe that friendlies consume less condition than official matches, but players also gain less SP... And ratings don't decide average gain of players, stars do... The more stars a player gets, gain range gets lower... If a 4-star player gets skill progress 16-26 / 32-52 / 48-78 / 112-182 for all three types of training and official match, as a 5-star player he will get less than that (15-25 / 30-50 / 45-75 / 105-175 SP)
    Yep, thats what I say too. SP is about rate and condition. (And similarly I saw a variability in gains from high to low of around 60% I think it was.)

On the wider note of 'involvement', a player doesn't get high ratings and consume more condition if he is more involved. A player who is more involved will consume more condition - if that involvement is doing good things he'll get higher ratings but he can also be heavily involved doing bad things and get a low rating. So be aware of the type of involvemt - some players put a lot of effort into being bad (and still make good gains ). (Also some players can do the eye catching things, get good ratings but use less condition.)

@Steppenwolf In my team Of course, I don't think it is absolute record.
    Thanks for info

@Buffs special ability helps to improve average rating (form), although i've seen players which scored goals and still had 6 rating after match.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Yep, thats what I say too. SP is about rate and condition. (And similarly I saw a variability in gains from high to low of around 60% I think it was.)

On the wider note of 'involvement', a player doesn't get high ratings and consume more condition if he is more involved. A player who is more involved will consume more condition - if that involvement is doing good things he'll get higher ratings but he can also be heavily involved doing bad things and get a low rating. So be aware of the type of involvemt - some players put a lot of effort into being bad (and still make good gains ). (Also some players can do the eye catching things, get good ratings but use less condition.)
    I believe mentality and tactics decide amount of player condition loss (CA and pressing, attack focus, arrows). I almost always play CA down both flanks, and my wingers lose the most condition per game, no matter what rating they get. Condition loss per game range is approximately 16-25%. Also, mentality of your opponent, strength of direct player's opponent and how much hes motivated to play, affect condition too.

VIP
    @Steppenwolf In my team Of course, I don't think it is absolute record.
    Thanks for info
    Dyslexia lol, I read: Is this the highest skill progress...

I believe mentality and tactics decide amount of player condition loss (CA and pressing, attack focus, arrows). I almost always play CA down both flanks, and my wingers lose the most condition per game, no matter what rating they get. Condition loss per game range is approximately 16-25%. Also, mentality of your opponent, strength of direct player's opponent and how much hes motivated to play, affect condition too.
    Agreed, many many factors can collide.

When I had spoken to t11 last night I decided to do a couple of friendlies. Condition burn on the winning team was between 8-12 and 9-13 on the losing side. The Striker on the winning team used only 8% condition. In a hard drawn CL match this morning my main team went through 17-26 from lazy to hardest working.

Since I play v stle a lot and sometimes counterattack, always flanks, my wingers and wide backs work hard too.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Agreed, many many factors can collide.

When I had spoken to t11 last night I decided to do a couple of friendlies. Condition burn on the winning team was between 8-12 and 9-13 on the losing side. The Striker on the winning team used only 8% condition. In a hard drawn CL match this morning my main team went through 17-26 from lazy to hardest working.

Since I play v stle a lot and sometimes counterattack, always flanks, my wingers and wide backs work hard too.
    8-12 and 9-13... so range for both teams was 8-13... It seems that range for official game is 16-26%, and for friendlies is half of it... I wonder if SP gain range in friendlies is half of SP gain range in official games?

8-12 and 9-13... so range for both teams was 8-13... It seems that range for official game is 16-26%, and for friendlies is half of it... I wonder if SP gain range in friendlies is half of SP gain range in official games?
    I'd guess that yes it will be half'ish because if SP gain is predominately rate and condition - since rate is fixed and condition is halved (on average)...... But we'd need to record loads of matches because there would still be the usual variation applied to 'training' and I don't think I have the appetite for that .

Just from the 2 friendly games I played - both sides hosting 1.

On the one team that doesn't buy players but instead signs Academy youths (too many teams to manage them all ) in the friendly the fast trainers recorded 72, 67, 69, 68, 77 (condition burn was 13, 13, 9, 12, 9) which was more consistent than i expected. The fastest trainer got 77 using only 9 condition.

On the other team I've no idea who is fast or slow training because I manage them purely on performance and buy sell regularly - but 6 players gained between 60-75.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 10-13-2014 at 12:08 PM.
    t11_fan and Cat Harrison like this.

Should we count "refresh" bonus in match at half time? I'm sure you have noticed that players get some condition points at half time, I think it is between 5 and 10%.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast