Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outbid by a Negative Budget...wtf!

Outbid by a Negative Budget...wtf!

When i bid on players, i quickly check who is bidding against me.

Today it said one guy had a budget of -4.48M$ (yes negative) and I was outbid to the tune of 9M$ dollars!

wtf!...I lost 24 tokens

here is a jpg

Outbid by a Negative Budget...wtf!-photo.jpg

unfortunately this happens just in this case...suppose u got 5 tokens and 10 million,now lets say u bid 3 players example 4 mil each,now system till transfer finished thinks that u still have the all amount of money cause in a token bid u never no if u gonna win or loose .so if u get these 3 players now with u re 5 tokens system tells u that u have to be in a positive amount within a week ,otherwise u re best player will be sold automatically....thats what will happen to him if doesnt sell players within a week

thanks for the explanation....

But i am so pissed off I have uninstalled . it takes a long time to get 24 tokens and its so frustrating to be outbid like this....bye bye nordeus
    Last edited by Redscouse; 02-18-2013 at 04:15 PM. Reason: spelling

lets say he made it to the negative.. can he then spend money like forever? for example if i have - money and for example 1000 tokens.. can i buy everything? i know that i will have to sell players to go back to + but i possibly could ruin all players bids like redscource lost his 24 tokens
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

There should be a limit to how far over budget a team can go....he is $13M overbudget at least!

anyhow i think this is a bug and should be fixed... this limit is way to high (i mean in the negative area.. how far you can go)
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

i think you cannot bid on players when your money is negativ or you don't have enough money for the first bid
    you can only go negativ when you have enough money for the first bid

this way you cannot really ruin things for many players

well then how can it be that redscous lost 24 tokens? how was the other guy able to bid so many? that can only hapen if he has the money to spend for that player.. only way to go negative is that he bided for another player before he bought this 24token player and bought them both... well sorry im confused :S
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

Quote Originally Posted by Satwe View Post
    lets say he made it to the negative.. can he then spend money like forever? for example if i have - money and for example 1000 tokens.. can i buy everything? i know that i will have to sell players to go back to + but i possibly could ruin all players bids like redscource lost his 24 tokens
    Yes,you can.You can bid as long as you can afford the player you're bidding for,regardless of your other bids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast