Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Advice - What should have i done?

Do you have your win bonus set to max?

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Yes, i did. Quite disheartening, this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    Do you have your win bonus set to max?
    I don't think Win Bonus matters since I always played with win bonus and was always knocked out of CUP early but this season with 0 win bonus my team is in the final... Losing only 1 match... We also reached the CL semi final although lost it...

My main guess is that you set your pressing style to whole pitch rather than own half..

If you have whole pitch pressing you are more exposed at the back but more likely to get a counter-attack going when you win the ball. Your players will get tired quicker and you will see a big scoreline game lol

I did for some parts of the game, yeah. I expect at least that in 'whole pitch' i'd get more possession, though.
    Could be. I'm just generally confused on how it was possible to win that particular game.

Well I don't think so lol. Possession is mostly influenced by how you pass the ball and your formation

Actually I don't think you should take note of what I say as my season is really bad :P

Rookie
    Miss 3 penaltys? I guess a chines betting company bought your striker, fire him.
    With luck like that you was not suppose to win.

But i think you lost because you played defensive and pressure to whole pitch make your team very tired.

You have better team and you beat him on his stadium, you should not set up your team after him then, it is him that need to set up his team after you. You should have played like you did in your first game, maybe even more offensive since you now had the home game.

That's more or less how i started off, But then conceded the first goal. Guess i need to rely less on 'Whole Pitch' pressure from what i thought it would do.

you played a DMC. I gave up that position as it killed me (used to play a 4-1-2-1-2), most times my DMC played a 5 rating. and the opposition possession mullered mine. I always attack though, I'm old school real Madrid tactics - "you'll score 3 but I'll score 4 goals..." since I switched formation/tactics I'm doing better without a DMC.

Oh and I have 0 league win bonus. Top with 113 goals for 10 against 3 games left level 5. The League is bread & butter no bonus given! choobs should be winning it year on year! 5IAR!!!!!
    Last edited by DynamoJohno19; 10-16-2014 at 03:55 PM.

Yeah, I'm top of my level 3 league with 5pts ahead, 22-1-1 record so far.

I do have two ST/AMC's and random AMR/AML etc. I'll see next time, i guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12