Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: waiting for the season to end to sign players..

It is possible because Nordeus wants only money form their players-customers.
    What have they done from same reason? Here we go...
    -increased number of injuries
    -increased number of bad form players (I've bought 7 players this season whose form is 5-6, not isolated case)
    -more troll results
    -less effective tactics and formations, weaker feedback from team on changes
    -double/triple position player are in form on only one position
    -more often predestined matches (match when you change players, formations, tactics and team doesn't react at all, you are destined to lose)

Some of this changes are drastic, some aren't, but they are noticed for sure. Game is quite old and well examined by numerous players so it is hard to hide when something is wrong or going in that direction.

Why is there weak or no feedback from them? Why they don't make changes that we players want? Ask yourself would you change something that brings you fair amount of money because someone doesn't like it? Answer is obvious.
    Ex top eleven player

Really my friend (t11_fan) ratified desire nordeus is just money As I pointed and guide As I indicated earlier that the player is produced in the club and in order to sign him must pay 18 tokens and I want to prove more that Nordeus does not recognize Bafiqir and that the only concern is who owns the only bank card! I have recently had removed the method of payment, which was formerly called fortumo telephone network question for now Where will the popularity of the game with all these barriers and obstacles ????
    t11_fan likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123