Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: waiting for the season to end to sign players..

Addicted
    If you sign a player this season and he is unsigned since you already have 22 players....when you sign him next season, he will have a 3 year contract.

I've done it. I watched it to see if that would happen. I have the pictures to prove it.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Apprentice
    if i dont make new contact for my player who end contract in end of seasson, in the first day of new season can i make new sign for him or he is not more my player?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by besssss View Post
    if i dont make new contact for my player who end contract in end of seasson, in the first day of new season can i make new sign for him or he is not more my player?
    Yes, you can make a contract for him on the first day of the season...Infact you get 7 days to do this...But remember you cannot sell them without signing the contract...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Yes, you can make a contract for him on the first day of the season...Infact you get 7 days to do this...But remember you cannot sell them without signing the contract...
    if hes contract end in the end of seasson, i have 7 more days in new seasson to make new contract?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by besssss View Post
    if hes contract end in the end of seasson, i have 7 more days in new seasson to make new contract?
    Yes bro...But the only thing is you will not be able to sell them without signing the contract...

So if you have any player who is aged and with out SA then its better to sell them now......Otherwise you will have to pay money for signing his contract and his value will also decrease in the next season......

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Yes bro...But the only thing is you will not be able to sell them without signing the contract...

So if you have any player who is aged and with out SA then its better to sell them now......Otherwise you will have to pay money for signing his contract and his value will also decrease in the next season......
    well f!@k lol

that was other thing i did bad, i make lots of new contract before the seasson end because i think he leave in new seasso xD
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-16-2014 at 06:52 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    When you assign first two days before competition start he sign for 2 year after day 3 he sign for 3 years after competition schedule is start
    Waited until league (day 3) started and renewed for 2 years same thing and oldest players is 23 so not close to retirement

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Latifa View Post
    Waited until league (day 3) started and renewed for 2 years same thing and oldest players is 23 so not close to retirement
    Then probably his contract expires in old season And they fixed that bug 👍

i got a 3 year contract! I signed him on the first day of new season! Im happy

How is it possible that the young player produced in the club and in order to sign him must pay 18 units token strange Hmaalomr and I'm sure that supervisors knew that produces clubs players junior mostly have no more than 5 or 6 units tokens wish of the supervisors of the application to reconsider in this matter and thank you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast