Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By Zan Barrage
  • 1 Post By Crister
  • 2 Post By Zan Barrage
  • 2 Post By Westhammatty
  • 2 Post By Zan Barrage

Thread: Playing in Cup and CL Cup games over the next two days

Playing in Cup and CL Cup games over the next two days

I made it to the finals of the cup and the CL Cup. Now the test is to win them both or at least one of them. I have been playing all level 5 teams in the cup and I am level 4! Tough road really. Not a match up was easy. Also in the CL it was a tough slugging.

In the CUP tomorrow I am facing a 4-1-3n-2 I might play 4-5-1 V style or 3-1-2-2w-2 wince all his attack is in the middle. What do you think? Blue arrows on Ds and DMC.

In The CL Cup, I am facing maybe a 4-3w-3. I am not sure what to play and what order to give.
    Chris Rath, t11_fan and Buffs Mad like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Barrage View Post
    I made it to the finals of the cup and the CL Cup. Now the test is to win them both or at least one of them. I have beenplaying all level 5 teams in the cup and I am level 4! Tough road really. Not a match up was easy. Also in the CL it was a tough slugging.

In the CUP tomorrow I am facing a 4-1-3n-2 I might play 4-5-1 V style or 3-1-2-2w-2 wince all his attack is in the middle. What do you think? Blue arrows on Ds and DMC.

In The CL Cup, I am facing maybe a 4-3w-3. I am not sure what to play and what order to give.
    CL and Cup final? Nice mate.
    Against 4-1-3n-2 you either gor for 3n-3n-2w-2 if you have good defensive players or 4-3n-2w-1 if you don't want to risk anything and to defend more.
    Against 4-3W-3 I found only one useful formation 4-5-1V style.
    Good luck and don't forget to post the results
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Won the CUP 3-1 with a heavy centre formation:
    He played 4-1-3N-2
    I played 3n-1-3-2w-1

Playing in Cup and CL Cup games over the next two days-cup.jpg
    Buffs Mad and Chris Rath like this.

Banned
    After 3 champions league defeats on the spin I finally won it today 3/0 go me
    Buffs Mad and dave1311 like this.

my main team played so hard to win the CL this season only for the final to be played at 3.15 am ?????????????? really ?????????? I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP !!!!!!!!!! so we lost 2-1 what was the point ????? thanks Top 11 another cock up on your behalf !!!!!!!!!!!

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Won the Ch L 2-1. Now only the league left I am in second place and I need the guy ahead to lose or tie.

How come my league has one more game to be done with and you guys already finished cup and CL?
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Quote Originally Posted by LaKu View Post
    How come my league has one more game to be done with and you guys already finished cup and CL?
    The Cup final is on day 26 and the CL final is on day 27

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

aw.. I thought it was the new cup and CL :P
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

I won the triple crown!!!!!
    cookizzz and dave1311 like this.