Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree621Likes

Thread: Season 59

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    He scored in total 6 goles today 4 in 2 league matches, 2 in cl,but I only won 2 games, my defense sometimes weak haha
    And he scored both in my defeat but u know the 10men troll
    Just in the league he scores a lot????In the rest???CUP AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE???

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Just in the league he scores a lot????In the rest???CUP AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE???
    All fine, right now both goles in cl 10 matches 10 goles, cup same,thanks to him I play both finals I often sub him after 60min cause he usually did well then, prevent injury haha

All fine, right now both goles in cl 10 matches 10 goles, cup same,thanks to him I play both finals I often sub him after 60min cause he usually did well then, prevent injury haha
    You use him for free kicks???Thats why he has too many goals in the league???

Have a replacement from scout list but I'm not happy,1:1scorer useless, he gives more assists than actually scores..

Have a replacement from scout list but I'm not happy,1:1scorer useless, he gives more assists than actually scores..
    What formation are you playing??

You use him for free kicks???Thats why he has too many goals in the league???
    Yea,if he still is on the pitch he scores them too,in all competitions, works very well

What formation are you playing??
    352v or 451v
    Hexagon too,but usually one of these 3

352v or 451v
    Hexagon too,but usually one of these 3
    Try to use a stabil formation like 4-3-3 or 4-4-2,because your formation may be cracked in a game...For your strikers i recomend you 4-3-3...Try to change that formation...

Try to use a stabil formation like 4-3-3 or 4-4-2,because your formation may be cracked in a game...For your strikers i recomend you 4-3-3...Try to change that formation...
    I'm very well this season with 352v o hexagon,,I'm not worried not to score,I mean I can reach the treble, lost twice in league n 1time in cup, guess its not that bad.my goalie just sometimes make me worried, from amazing to nothing can happen fast with him, but I score usually 3 goles per match so its ok just the trolls well u know

I think team is good
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 11-12-2014 at 05:36 PM.

Hey all, I have managed to secure championship with 3 games left this season. Thats all for me, since I dont have time/patience to babysit my top eleven games/engine awkward rng results.

Good Luck and new titles to every fellow manager, whichever one you are after atm !

Season 59-capture.jpg

Things to do for new season:
    A. Sell the old guys - new season will be a tanking one and then hopefully will buy some insane talented youngsters.
    B. I have to update my signature and my team's page. Seems I have slacked for a few months in a row and my stats are inaccurate. Oh well ...
    Peter Renn likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast