Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree621Likes

Thread: Season 59

CL update:

Currently in 3rd, played opponent in 2nd. Got a nice 2-0 away victory to push Jo'Burg FC into 2nd position. Next is opponent in 1st.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

League: Buffs FC used their Get Out of Jail Free card today. Buffs Mad once more elected to play 4-3N-2W-1 v opponent's 4-1-3N-2. The opposition lay in 12th place with 1 win which seems strange given his 'Q ranking'.

The Buffs toiled throughout, unable to take their chances. They had an early lead but were pegged back near the end of the half. A second strike shortly after the restart restored a tentative lead but thankfully they held on for the 2-1 away win.

The Buffs still top the league but have a stern test approaching with games against 5 of the top 7 to come before halfway. But the performance level remains high.

Famous
    League: Currently 5-1-0 and sitting in 3rd place. Tonights opponent is among the weaker teams in the league, so a "W" is most likely. With the top two teams both at 7-0-0, we won't be gaining any ground though.

Cup: Lost the first leg 1-2 last night. Game plan is ready for a bounce back game tommorrow and team will be fully rested with superb morale.

Champions: Currently top the group at 3-0-0, and can clinch a birth in the round of 16 with a draw/win later today.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Well, 7 games played 7 points to 3d. Good run so far, playing the 2nd in 2 days, hopefully after that league is over ha ha but he's strong so one of us gets the title
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

Champions League: Buffs Mad said "What's with all these 4-1-3N-2s this season?" So the Buffs trooped out in 4-3N-2W-1 again and won 2-0.

Buffs Mad did not attend the match, opting instead to visit franchise team Dependiente in the OMA Masters' League. This neglect was compounded when reserve AML Cooper was stripped for action but the other regular was not informed he might be needed as a Sub and ofc the AMR got a 10 day injury after 24 mins to force the Buffs to play on with 10 men.

After the match Buffs Mad said "It wisnae me."

Harrison Plays 500th Match

Veteran defender Frankie Harrison becomes the latest July Fourth player to reach the 500 appearances total.

*Retired From Top Eleven*

VIP
    Belgrade United

A bit of trolling until 66th minute...

Season 59-4.jpg
    Season 59-5.jpg

And they got my MC Zokoto injured... He is in poor form, so no red cases for him...

Season 59-6.png
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 10-27-2014 at 05:42 PM.
    Peter Renn and Buffs Mad like this.

Kentucky FC update:
    After the home loss in the first match we are good leading our CL group with 7 points. But the competition is tough, the second has 7 points, too. 3rd and 4th place with 5 and 3 points still have chances to advance. In the league we sadly lost our first match. The other manager switched the team close to the match from 4-4-1-1 to 4-4-2 and my Narrow Diamond lost 1-2. But hey, we still top the league table and KFC should learn from such matches.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Harrison Plays 500th Match

Veteran defender Frankie Harrison becomes the latest July Fourth player to reach the 500 appearances total.

No one cares anymore Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 500 or 5 let it go let it go !!! to quote your fav disney movie
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Today's matches
    League: Joke of a game. Tried a 3-4-3 formation against a 4-4-2 that had players at the wrong place. I don't know what happened. My players were drunk, blind, tired? God knows. I needed a lucky free kick converted by my MR that I just brought in. The number of attempts failed is stupid. But clearly, 3-4-3 is not an option against 4-4-2 as even a bad one will still get attempts and hold you back from actually scoring.

Season 59-screenshot074.jpg
    Season 59-screenshot075.jpg

CL: And we get the victory at home. McGuiness is incredible, I think he's some kind of shadow striker without the SA. The amount of long distance shots he takes and actually transforms into goals is insane. Also the Schreyek/Al Nawayseh connexion working perfectly. He watched the game, but it was too late, he could only be a spectator of his demise. If all goes according to plan, I'm ending first of the group.

Season 59-screenshot076.jpg

Tomorrow's matches

League: This guy looks a like a bit of a challenge. He has a good winning streak. Still I need those 3 points if I want to dream of a 1st place at the end of the season.

Season 59-screenshot077.jpg

Cup: THIS is the big match of the day, lost 2-0 at home, need 3 goals to make it. COME ON LADS!!! Now is not the time to be kicked out of the competition!!

Season 59-screenshot078.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast