Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree621Likes

Thread: Season 59

League: Buffs FC continue to scrap for every point to keep the wolves from the door.

Fifth place came a-calling today and emerged in their typical ND - the Buffs opted for 4-1-3N-2.

The visitors huffed n puffed but 2 goals from Denis "When I was at Torino...."/"The Lawman" Law, either side of an equaliser for the visitors, were enough to secure the points.

Buffs Mad said afterwards "In some quarters it costs a lot of money but at Abbey Park the spankings are free."

Got a 0-0 draw in the cup... Played at opponents home ground. Note: He wacked me 2-0 in the league so wont complain about the draw
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

We are doing well so far, hopefully we will get a good result today in CL!

League: Buffs FC travel to Thailand to meet 5th place Airfreight Utd but clearly the home side were carrying too much baggage as the Buffs cruised to a 3-0 win.

The hosts formed into 4-5-1 so the Buffs marched out in 3-5-2V. The Buffs defence dominated throughout restricting the home side to 2 shots on target and Buffs FC possessed the more potent attacking threat.

One season wonder Willie Johnstone scored twice but nervous twitches apperared on the faces of the coaching staff as he is called in for a random drug test.

VIP
    FK Partizan - Transfers

Two important players in last 7 seasons left the club today... They were part of the team since foundation, defender Ljubo Simić and striker Goran Kostić. Simić will continue career in China, while Kostić signed for a club from Jordan (highly impressed at the debut in new club assisting twice and getting MotM rating 9).

Season 59-simic.png

Season 59-kostic.png

Two new players in the club graduated from Youth Academy, both from Northern Ireland.

Season 59-6.jpg

Season 59-7.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

1-4 win in league against 2nd, 6 points lead now.
    Best game of the season, completely trashed his 4-1-4-1 with a 4-2-2-2 hexagon.

In 2 hours a game in CL without anything at stake, playing with a B-squad to avoid my best players getting yellow cards.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    13 seasons

League: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    CL: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14 (also 2 lost finals and 3 semi-finals)
    Cup: 1, 4, 8 (also 1 lost final and 1 semi-final)

FORZA JUVE!

Today's matches

CL: 3 goals. Disappointing when you know that there was 27 shots. My guys can't seem to aim right. They're not in top form, seriously.

League: 5-1 win. My big problem is the one goal. I have a 6 star GK not able to stop a 2 star player's shot. What the hell is that. Seriously, he's not performing to my liking. And of course he gets bad ratings for it. Huge disappointment.

Tomorrow's matches

Cup: It's for all the marbles! Lost 4-2 at home, time to make the miracle come back. Too early to be out of this. V formation didn't work against 4-4-1-1. Let's hope a 4-1-4-1 gives me better results. We need 3-0 score to get through, not an easy task.

League: He's in a bad form. I just need the 3 points!

Buffs Mad likes this.

We still play for all prices!! 😊😋
    t11_fan, Panzani and Buffs Mad like this.

Traveled to Bangkok playing the 5th. Horrible 1st half, needed come from behind 1:2,but 2nd half he was done. Now all eyes on the cup, need defend a 1:0 first leg result in Japan later on
    Edit. Thanks to another outstanding goalie performance next Cup round reached
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 11-01-2014 at 12:40 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

League: Buffs FC welcome their Turkish visitors hoping for a routine win against lower Q opponents.

Buffs 4-5-1V v opponent's 4-4-2. 3-0.

The Buffs struggled 1st half against a defensive c-a side but went in all square thanks to GK Harvey. Buffs Mad muttered "This game has draw written all over it".

Some tactical changes were made to orders and the Buffs went one ahead from Left winger Baxter. But the clincher was a penalty and sending off that nullified all the threat fro the visitors - Law (Striker) scored from the spot and Left Winger Henderson added a third.

Henderson then went down with a 4 day injury in the 86th min. GK Harvey took MoM.

Buffs' lead remains 5 pts.
    (In quality terms Buffs now move up to equal 3rd by Average Q.)

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast