Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree621Likes

Thread: Season 59

Yesterday's match

League: Solid win, despite a great number of shots that didn't go through, I can't complain. Freshly signed Zainudin doing a lot of work, that's something that I like to see. Well done you beautiful person

Today's matches

League: Once again, I feel like we could've scored more goals. Were not taking our chances against weaker teams and one day it's gonna cost us. Still, a win is a win and the 3 points gets us closer to the top of the ranking table.

CL: Don't stop believin' as Journey once said in their hit single. Lost 1-0 in the first leg, at home, only to come back victorious and triumphant with a magnificent 4-0 win. Both him and his mate were watching, just goes to prove that a little bit of tactic can go a long way... We are going to the finals!! Well in, lads, I knew I could believe in you. Zainudin has found his place in the team it seems and makes himself known with one goal and one assist. Also McGuiness is DEADLY with those distant shots. Have my babies!

Tomorrow's match

League: Since it's the only match of the day, I'll be playing my big fat team in the hope of racking as many goals as possible. Come on!

First title done. Thanks to league goles 42 n 43,from Mario Gomez league is done. 2 more finals to go, let's see

Cup Final: Celtic Rangers deliver their 4th Cup in 5 Seasons with a 2-1 win in Extra Time. Striker Andy Thomson scored the winner, his 17th of the Cup campaign and his 63rd career Cup goal.

League: Buffs FC reach the finishing line but stumble - or were they pushed?

The opposition fielded a 2Q better starting line up including 5x 7*s (the excuses are coming out ) in 4-1-4-1 and Buffs Mad ordered a hexagon. Only Buffs Mad was watching.

The Buffs seemed dominant in the match with the bulk of possession, shots, corners, the lot. But near the hour mark it remained goal-less. Buffs Mad decided a draw would be acceptable and went for a 'safe' substitution, merely swapping an AMR for AMR and fresh legs.

This seemed to trigger a frenzy 6 minutes later - in the 6 minutes from 69-75 the opposition registered 10 shots, 5 on target, 4 corners and extracted 3 saves from Buffs' Harvey, while also scoring 3 goals.

Our thoughts are with Buffs Mad, his family and friends as he currently lies heavily sedated.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 11-13-2014 at 10:44 AM. Reason: added Buffs result

win the cup facing stronger side who was watching too in penalties.. the inverse of last season, dominated the match but scored nothing ... has been trolled .... GRRR scored nothing even in penalty shootouts .. happy to reverse my luck this time with style
    win one cup, CL final tomorrow
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Haleluja, today is holiday, after 14seasons I won the Cup, Very satisfied haha, the double is done, but tomorrow still a final left
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 11-13-2014 at 03:28 PM.

I win for THE second time ever THE cup today !!!
    Tomorrow one final left against THE Same opp full with legends hope i can do it again

VIP
    Belgrade United

Unexpected 0-1 loss yesterday and unexpected 2-1 win today, 4th vs. 3rd to swap positions...
    Goals: Zokoto & Bushi (Black, 2 assists)

Season 59-4.jpg
    Panzani and Buffs Mad like this.

League: 4-1 win against 2nd, got the title!

Cup final: 2-1 loss after extra time In the 1st half my tactics worked great, scored 1-0 and had enough chances to double it but I didn't. For some reason my tactics didn't work in 2nd half and he scored his first proper chance after 55'. In minute 59 one of my MC's got injured, apparently it is impossible for me to play a cup or cl game without an injured MC. 110' his second proper chance and he scored 1-2, after that he came closer to 1-3 than I came to 2-2.

Tomorrow CL final, propably gonna mess it up as well
    13 seasons

League: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    CL: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14 (also 2 lost finals and 3 semi-finals)
    Cup: 1, 4, 8 (also 1 lost final and 1 semi-final)

FORZA JUVE!

Today's match

League: An other disappointing result. I say disappointing because I put my best comp forward but only scored 4 goals (that's 3 matches in a row with that same score). I don't understand how a 2 star DC can counter a 5 star ST. But hey, that's Nordeus for ya.

Tomorrow's matches

CL: Here it is , our first CL final! Let's make it happen, I believe we can do this!! Time to bring the trophy home, boys!

League: Should be an easy match. Will probably play my "B" team to rest my final-playing team.

Buffs Mad likes this.

CL final: 2-1 win! I took an early double lead in the first 20 minutes, a one on one goal and a long shot. During the rest of the first half I had the most chances, but the only chance he had was the best one although he didn't score it. In the 2nd half I had the most chances as well and now I missed the best one. The only chances he got were 3 long shots, the one in the 90th minute went in.

Finally won the CL again!
    13 seasons

League: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    CL: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14 (also 2 lost finals and 3 semi-finals)
    Cup: 1, 4, 8 (also 1 lost final and 1 semi-final)

FORZA JUVE!

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast