Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Transfer market not yet started

Oops, look like lotsa pips, who had the same problem.

1. No player on auction(empty market)
    2. Unable to sell player(market refuse to accept the player you want to sell)

Sadly its already sunday, perhaps no support will reply my question regarding this problem.

p/s: asking some of my friend to buy my player via nego, see if that will go through or not.
    jacks likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathrigo View Post
    Restarted the Game several times, but nothing happened. I allready had this earlier this morningn but some restarts later i could buy some players. But now the same problem again and nothing helps

Edit: Next Problem. I wanted so sell some players, but when i'm trying to sell them the auction has ended immediatelly

same problem here

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This is the Forum, we cannot do anything here. Send requests to Nordeus Support. This is obviously happening to many people but requests are good so they know where the glitch is. Unfortunately, they work M-F
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Angry Annoying auction problems

Few minutes ago I tried to buy player. Placed bid 2 seconds before end of auction. Green light around timer was on, and when time came to deadline, it just said wait. I waited for while, nothing happened. Then I refreshed page and found out I lost auction. Why I couldn't see other bids? My internet connection is in perfect condition, fast speed, so that is not problem for sure.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Maybe synch your clock? If that's off auctions don't work as they should.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Few minutes ago I tried to buy player. Placed bid 2 seconds before end of auction. Green light around timer was on, and when time came to deadline, it just said wait. I waited for while, nothing happened. Then I refreshed page and found out I lost auction. Why I couldn't see other bids? My internet connection is in perfect condition, fast speed, so that is not problem for sure.
    happened with me twice and lost both !! but after refresh It says wait for like 10min then auction end
    t11_fan likes this.
    Server 52

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12