Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Beyond Depressed, nothing I do works, always finishing RU no matter what I do :(

Beyond Depressed, nothing I do works, always finishing RU no matter what I do :(

Hi all, long time reader, first time poster

Top 11 is really bugging me! I have yet to win back to back leagues, even tho I make sure I am always the strongest team.

My team has no consistency what so ever. a player who is a 9 in one match ends up a 4 in the very next!

I destroy good teams but manage freak loses to minnows, in some cases they DESTROY me, even tho in the home fixture I trounce them 5-0 or 7-0.

In the CL final this season my team did not turn up against a lesser rated team, even tho my same starting 11 destroyed a decent opponent 7-0 a few hours earlier!

This is really getting my down, my trophy cabinet is a shrine to Runner Up medals.

help?

edit* I just drew my final league fixture 2-2. I was top of the league with 1 point, now my rival can win the league if he wins his last match.

This always happens to me?

It might be something you are doing, or Nordeus just likes to see you get mad. You would have to show a complete breakdown of your team for us on the forum to help you if there is a problem.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Addicted
    I am in season 44 and level 30. I have never won back to backs and my best run was 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 5th) from seasons 31-35. Don't get depressed, just enjoy and fight harder. It gets really tough (for money especially) the higher you get.

Banned
    The game is inconsistent so how can you expect your team to be consistent...

It a common phenomenon... And happens with every second manager......
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

Beyond Depressed, nothing I do works, always finishing RU no matter what I do :(-top-11-trophies-1.jpg

This my trophy haul so far

Beyond Depressed, nothing I do works, always finishing RU no matter what I do :(-top-11-team.jpg

my team, I sold 2 players earlier today as contract expiring and they were constant getting ratings of 4-5 etc

Quote Originally Posted by New Bhagwant View Post
    Hi all, long time reader, first time poster

Top 11 is really bugging me! I have yet to win back to back leagues, even tho I make sure I am always the strongest team.

My team has no consistency what so ever. a player who is a 9 in one match ends up a 4 in the very next!

I destroy good teams but manage freak loses to minnows, in some cases they DESTROY me, even tho in the home fixture I trounce them 5-0 or 7-0.

In the CL final this season my team did not turn up against a lesser rated team, even tho my same starting 11 destroyed a decent opponent 7-0 a few hours earlier!

This is really getting my down, my trophy cabinet is a shrine to Runner Up medals.

help?

edit* I just drew my final league fixture 2-2. I was top of the league with 1 point, now my rival can win the league if he wins his last match.

This always happens to me?
    Did your rival steal the title from under you ?
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

yep, for the 3rd DAMN TIME! I've lost the league because of freak unexplained defeats to weak teams...

Beyond Depressed, nothing I do works, always finishing RU no matter what I do :(-season-12.jpg

Beyond Depressed, nothing I do works, always finishing RU no matter what I do :(-season-14.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beyond Depressed, nothing I do works, always finishing RU no matter what I do :(-season-7.jpg  
    Last edited by New Bhagwant; 10-18-2014 at 10:24 PM.

its so annoying. is it better to delete my team and start from scratch?

Quote Originally Posted by New Bhagwant View Post
    its so annoying. is it better to delete my team and start from scratch?

LOL

hmmm... I just think u ned to found the key... maybe more consistance in the team, and if you fight for all maybe rotations or some different organization. Really is a curious situation but... interesting to analize...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast