View Poll Results: Should CL winners qualify next season(CL) no matter what?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. (Please explain your answer in comments)

10 50.00%
  • No. (Please explain your answer in comments)

10 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Champions League winner didn't qualify next season.

No, I was not agree when years ago, in 2002 when Real Zaragoza was 4th and Real Madrid 5th and they did what they did because Madrid won the CL.

Too... well as a manager I have 8 CL's of consecutive levels because this is the rule.. if I tank... and don't win the league... but I win the CL... and I play the CL of same level coz I tanked.... ¿?¿?¿?¿? thats like with the relegation nope????
    because I can stay eternaly in same level training and winning CL's.... nope?..

In the case of who's 5th to 7th ..is not fair... you will see clearly that if you are 4th after a hard work and the game put you out of the CL because another won... ...and if we have to have playing CL the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and the 5th 6th 7th because they too won the CL... is too complicated so ... for me... no.

(Too I need a rest sometimes ...¬¬'' thats 1/2 of why I tank LOL)

edited: in the case of Liverpool they started not like 4th, (in play off, before groups stage) they started since round 1 or 2... ... so at the end the advantadge for the winners years ago was not a clear rule...)
    Last edited by khris; 10-20-2014 at 09:51 PM.

@Khris there is a lot of differences between real life football and top eleven game, so we can't apply too much from it.
    Tanking is problem itself and it should be solved in other way, CL place would help them a lot.
    Tanking is also direct consequence of league system on top eleven where you need to reach end of server for "last league" and that is another problem... This system is not perfect for playing, it is financially very good for them. We will have problems with tankers until nordeus decide to change something.
    Fc bal op t dak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    @Khris there is a lot of differences between real life football and top eleven game, so we can't apply too much from it.
    Tanking is problem itself and it should be solved in other way, CL place would help them a lot.
    Tanking is also direct consequence of league system on top eleven where you need to reach end of server for "last league" and that is another problem... This system is not perfect for playing, it is financially very good for them. We will have problems with tankers until nordeus decide to change something.
    I agree 😊

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    We will have problems with tankers until nordeus decide to change something.
    Ok my CL group companions will have problems coz I go for the 9th CL as a potatoe is rolling downhill to try to reach the ocean.

In 28 days, I'm going to bathe in the beach, and they will look at me with his binoculars from the mountaintop.. as a group of depressed potatoes look inside the oven how their friend is enjoying to be part of a frying.

end of story. :3
    Last edited by khris; 10-20-2014 at 11:18 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12