Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Is the cup random?

Is the cup random?

In my 4th season and in every season I have lost in the cuo to lower ranked teams. It's two legged so harder to say it was chance and for it to happen every season is quite unlikely.

Tactics don't explain the results. I lost the champions league final only 2 days ago despite dominating the game but it was a fair and possible result with two evenly matched teams.

In my experience cup games are just random troll results that have zero to do with the quality of your team. Just really annoying is all.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    95% of the time I lose out in prelims of Cup, to a team a level or 3 above me.

If you are facing a lower level team, you should be able to win, especially if you spruce up your team for the 2nd leg.

I also think the Cup matches have different roll of the dice than League or CL, with home and away seeming quite different too. But as I said all my Cup has been same level or above me, I have never faced a lower level team yet.
    Peter Renn and Raykco like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The same goes with me, I havent faced an opponent lower than me. Like todays match, my opponent came 5th last season (Season 17) but it says his level is 16. Surely if he came 5th, he should have been promoted into season 18? Am I missing something?
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    The same goes with me, I havent faced an opponent lower than me. Like todays match, my opponent came 5th last season (Season 17) but it says his level is 16. Surely if he came 5th, he should have been promoted into season 18? Am I missing something?
    The trophys tell you the season they were earned, but not the level. They could have been in season 17, but level 15

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought