Thread: Throwing the season

Throwing the season

Very quick and easy question

I've been knocked out of the cup in prelims by a team 7 quality below me, and my CL group is entirely made up of people with 8 or more quality above mine.

Given this, is it worth throwing the season as I'll have no money for transfers next time around?
    Silver Arrows Team History
    Season 1, League 1 - Champions
    Season 2, League 2 - Champions
    Season 2, Cup - Runner up

Rookie
    No win the league so you qualify next season for CL

What is your level?
    I agree with Abu, win the league, if you can. I only throw a season if i would finish between 5-7. Its better to stay then.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Jones View Post
    Very quick and easy question

I've been knocked out of the cup in prelims by a team 7 quality below me, and my CL group is entirely made up of people with 8 or more quality above mine.

Given this, is it worth throwing the season as I'll have no money for transfers next time around?
    Wait and see the quality of your league tomorrow - if it's tough, then tank. But if it's weak then sell down your squad to say your 16 or 17best players to save on wages, and put a bigger effort into training - hopefully that'll mean you can be competitive next season too.

Guess I'll wait to see what tomorrow throws up by way of a league - I'm only level 3, so hoping it won't be too full of high quality people (I have an almost empty friends list, so no worries about loading a bunch of friend-tokenbuyers there).

Thanks!
    Silver Arrows Team History
    Season 1, League 1 - Champions
    Season 2, League 2 - Champions
    Season 2, Cup - Runner up