Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enough is enough

Angry Enough is enough

That will be the last time i buy any more tokens for this game.............every game, and i mean EVERY GAME, i'm getting 2 to 3 injuries and it is destoying my team and any chance of climbing up the leagues.........sod off.:
    Last edited by MACKEM; 02-19-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    If you have every game 2,3 injured players is only your fault, do you play with 10% condition or?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Bye Bye

Tbh I am having the same problem this season, I play all my matches with my players over at least 80% condition and I am getting 2-3 injuries per match.

The injuries do seem to have become a lot more frequent and it is ruining the game for me too because I watch matches absolutely scared to death of who will be injured next and for how long! It has stopped my transfers for this season because I'm constantly buying red packs, but it has become so many that I've had to stop and I almost don't have a starting eleven to play with anymore.

Nordeus definitely need to look at this in my opinion because the ratio seems to be far too high atm.

maybe it's your players who have serious proneness to injury. i experienced the same in my second season. almost all five spanish players i had like to get injured in training or matches. in the end i sold them one by one. actually this create me a new rule for the following 2 seasons: avoid buying spanish player

(but i have one good spanish player now. he's my best MC )
    Last edited by Joshiko; 02-19-2013 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MACKEM View Post
    That will be the last time i buy any more tokens for this game.............every game, and i mean EVERY GAME, i'm getting 2 to 3 injuries and it is destoying my team and any chance of climing up the leagues.........sod off.:
    U mad bro ... better chill out a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    If you have every game 2,3 injured players is only your fault, do you play with 10% condition or?
    do you honestly think i or anyone else would play a game with only 10% condition?......do you play the game or do you just sit there in you chair and reply with idiotic answers?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    Bye Bye
    you off somewhere Len?, best tell us where you going so we can warn any children that are around.

Mature ^ Just do us all a favour and stop playing, keyboard warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Mature ^ Just do us all a favour and stop playing, keyboard warrior.
    There 'mates' having the crack!
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast